Trouble

Jay’s P.O.V

There was an arm around my waist when I woke up, and then I realized what happened last night.

Seeing Annabelle kiss Jon, leaving the house and coming over to Valerie’s house and slept with her. Nothing was the same anymore, she had told me she would never accept being my mate so I took that into my own hands and decided to be a total ass hole and sleep with Valerie.

Grabbing my clothing and putting them on I quickly left the house without a sound, school was today and I had to leave and make sure nothing was going to happen between Valerie and myself.

I parked my Silver Volvo on the drive way of the pack house, not my intention to come back but that’s where everything I had was also where I had seen her kiss him as well.

Quietly I crept into the house knowing that school didn’t start for another good half hour but I had to leave before I woke anyone. Maybe later on today I’ll collect my things and leave the pack house, exclude myself from Anna’s pack and make my own. Pick out the toughest guys and girls as well compete for territory, despite the fact that she was my mate no matter what didn’t even bother me so much till my wolf decided to speak up.

Do not go against the master’s wishes Jason, you know very well the consequences of leaving an alpha pack and creating your own. Of course I knew the consequences…Being ripped up into the pieced and having your body burnt, so I will take my chances regardless if I die or not. My inner wolf has no say in what I do because he doesn’t take control of my body until I shift.

When I drove up to school I realized our entire pack was at our usual parking spot hang out, this school was a mix of wolves and humans, but no one except Michael and his daughter know that we’re werewolves which is quite sad since they hunt us like almost every fucking day though, so it’s ok with me.

Making my way over to the pack I spotted Valerie and decided to go to her instead, the group can wait. Turning on my heels I walked up to Valerie and put my arms over her shoulder walking inside the school. I looked over my own shoulder and spotted Annabelle, our eye’s met but I looked away not wanting her to sense my pain.

Jon’s P.O.V

So much tension between the group lately and I had to check it out, especially checking up on Jay since he was more than upset and angry. Going up the few flights of stairs to his locker I had spotted him with Valerie and gritted my teeth.

“Jay, can I speak to you for a second?” Valerie turned to kiss him on the cheek and then walked away smiling at me.

“Hanging out with the hunter’s daughter huh?” It was funny and quite odd but I decided to shrug it off and ask him what his problem was lately.

He stared at me and walked away without a word so I grabbed his arm demanding for him to give me answers.

Jay’s P.O.V

There are a few things I don’t like about most people, and one of them is when they kiss the girl I like and then touch me. Turning around quickly I yanked my arm from his and pushed him away.

“Get the fuck out of my face, you scum!” I roared at him causing everyone’s attention in the hallway, not what I wanted to happen but it did. Everything that will happen now will probably be regretted but who cares?

Jon pushed me back landing a on my cheek, that sparked nothing but anger. Pictures of him kissing Annabelle came into my head and I was pissed off majorly. Grabbing his hand and twisted it my eyes had turned red nothing will be regretted.

Annabelle’s P.O.V

 I heard screamign and voices and screaming. After shoving through the crowd and spotting Jay and jon I had to stop it before one of them made the worse mistake possible and decided to kill each other then and there.

"JASON STOP!"  his hold on Jon became loose and he fell back blacking out completely I could see that his hands had turned back to normal, he was going to shift and it would of totally exposed us all of being nothing but an Alpha pack. There was nothing more I could do but tell my father to remove Jay from the pack if he cannot control himself any longer.

I gad shown up to my dads place along with Jon and Jay together, my dad wasn't expecting much of this and neither were the two of them so I had to work out some kind of consences before they we're both allowed to merge on with whatever the hell got them  fighting in the first place.

"Dad, I have Jay and Jon here with me. They kind of ran into a bit of trouble at school and that situation almost caused Jay to shift  causing humans to know about us." It was terrible I felt horrible, I shouldn't be doing this but I had to, it was either he lets people discover us or report it to my father so I had no other choice but this....

"Very well then Annabelle." He called Jon and Jay forward leaving the three of them alone in the room I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turn of events!

Jon and Jay stood silent looking up at their head Cheif  he was pissed and none the less was he angry at the fact that the two of them we're almost to be discovered. He gave Jon a sharp nod signaling him to leave the room so he could have a talk with Jay alone. He spoke to him but rather in a kind voice for some reason, he knows what happened and it wasn't much of a bother to him at all. Sooner or later this kind of thing would happen and he'd have to prepare Jason for it.

"I see that you've shown to your pack that you no longer want to be part of it, am I right?" Jay nodded his head and looked up at their cheif knowing that what he had done had many consequences to what was going to happen to him and he had been prepaired all along.

"Theres a man by the name of Jerimiah, you shall travel north and meet him there." He was wondering where Annabelle's dad was going with this but didn't question him one bit. 

The cheif had explain to Jay how he would meet a few humans and turn them into beta's for his own pack to make and then for then he will test his skills of being an alpha leader himself.