"Now, you be good, okay?" She said to him, squeezing him one last time. "Stay out of trouble, and be brave." 

She slowly lowered him, and watched Scott wipe his nose with a little arm. "Tell Damian Tank You." He requested, "And give him one, too."

"One what?"

"Hug." The child said as if it were the mosy obvious thing in the world.

"Oh." She giggled at his tone and nodded, "I will." 

For Scott, she had to deliver these messages. She didn't know how, she never wanted to see Damian again, but their packs did live in the same territory, and they did both have to attend the solstice each year, so they may cross paths again, unfortunately. Unless, he died, in that case, she'd be relieved of her promises to Scott.

"We suggest you get as far from this city as you can, before thinking about purchasing your plane ticket. Also, be sure to use a small airport, and not a large one." He continued. 

"Of course." Kayla replied.

The family nodded. "Well then, with that. Good luck to you, heir of Pelisian." 

"May Burmuda guide you home safely." Nora said, warmly embracing Kayla. 

It was still early in the day when Kayla waved her goodbye in front of the house and caught a trolley to ride. She couldn't help but be in awe of the towering skyscrapers, the congested traffic, and the many citizens walking the streets. It was actually quite a beautiful city. She loved the way the smell of the ocean spray was always hinted in the air. Three nights ago, she'd hated it, but now, she saw the error in her judgement.

She pulled the ticket out of her pocket, she didn't know her way around the city at all. She looked around the trolley, everyone in there looked like a tourist as well. They gaped, pointed, flashed pictures of the buildings and took selfies at every stop. They wouldn't be of any help whatsoever. However, the motorman was sure to know something. She approached him with a friendly smile and asked about the address. He advised that she get off at the next stop, and then walk about two blocks east to the dealership. 

She thanked him profusely, and gladly jumped off the trolley at the designated stop. He had even given her a map and highlighted her path. She wondered if people were just nice in San Francisco, or if they could sense her royalty and acted accordingly. Then again, maybe she was just good at putting on a cute look when in need of assistance. Whatever their reason for helping her, she was glad for it all. 

In downtown San Francisco, she eventually arrived at a six-story warehouse like building, harboring Nissan and Infiniti cars. She liked the looks of it immediately, it was clean, therefore, she assumed the people it attracted were such a way as well. 

A salesperson pounced on her as soon as she walked through the doors. 

"Hello, what can I help you with?" 

She was at a loss for words. What does she tell them? She handed the ticket to him, "Victor sent me." She said unsure of herself. The sales associate looked at the ticket in confusion, he indicated for her to follow him to the back. It was a large office where the general manager oversaw the operations of the building. A strawberry blonde woman of petite stature read through documents seriously. She carried with her an aura of confidence and refinement. 

"Can I help you?" She asked through thin glasses that looked at Kayla and the associate skeptically. The look on her face changed when she saw the ticket and heard Victor's name. 

"Ah, Victor sent you!" She cried out. "He's such a dear friend to me. We grew up together, you know. He used to come to my defense when boys picked on me for being the only girl in auto-mechanics class." She smiled triumphantly, "I sure showed those boys, didn't I?" She gazed at her dealership with pride.