Photoshoot

It had been about a week and a half since I had filmed that haunted video with Camila, I had been gone to Australia with brennen to visit Billy and his family. I had missed her madly, and when I got home I could hardly stand it. I had driven straight to her apartment and knocked on the door.
    I waited impatiently for her to answer and when she did I breathed a sigh of relief and immediately embraced her in a tight hug, breathing in her gorgeous scent of lavender.
    "woah, Colby... What's this for?" she asked through a small laugh as she hugged me back.
    "I missed you." I sighed.
    "i- I missed you too, but this seems like more than just an 'I missed you' hug." she said a hint of amusement in her tone.
    I shook my head and stepped back from our hug. "I just missed you... A lot." I smiled, meaning so much more than just missing her.
    "So, what are you doing today?" she asked through a mischievous smile.
    I laughed, "just a photoshoot later, why?" I smiled.
    "I want to take you out to tender greens,as a celebration of you coming back... I don't think there are any tender greens in Australia are there?" she asked, her dark eyebrows furrowed over her consuming deep brown eyes with the question, I noticed she had a bit of gold in her brown eyes which only made them more breathtaking.
    I smiled as I always did when around her, it was almost impossible not to around her. "no there isn't." I smiled.
    "good. Now go get dressed back at the house, I'll come over in a bit to pick you up for your photoshoot." she said, pushing me out of the door and starting to close it.
    I laughed and she shot me a cute smile before closing her apartment door.
    I felt an overwhelming smile spread across my face as I walked back to my car, my hands shoved in my jacket pockets as I looked down at the ground, the smile she always gave me making my heart sour.

    After I got ready for my photoshoot I walked down to the kitchen where Camila was sitting at the kitchen table, scrolling through Instagram on her phone. She had been hanging out with the guys a lot and she was like one of the house, she could come over any time and just chill with us or with no one around, none of us cared.
    She wore a pink and white stripped tee that was tied in a small not in front, her high-waisted Jean short shorts were a light blue and she wore black and white Adidas. She looked up at me and a smile immediately split her face that made my heart jump.
    "look! We're matching!... Kinda." she laughed, gesturing to her shirt and mine.
    I laughed. "hey! You could be in my photoshoot!" I said excitedly.
    She raised her hands. "thanks but you're much more photoshoot material than I am." she smiled.
    "lier." I said she scoffed
    "rude." she said we both laughed and we went out to her jeep.
    After she interviewed me about Australia with Billy and brennen we got to where we would meet the person taking the pictures for my photo shoot. He shook my hand and then shook Camilas.
    We found the spot he had in mind to shoot the pictures and when we were almost done with the photo shoot I motioned to Camila.
    "oh no, this is your photo shoot Colby." she argued. I found it adorable how she didn't want to be in my photo shoot.
    "come on. I just got back from Australia, don't make me cry in my own photoshoot." I said, mimicking puppy dog eyes at her.
    She shook her head. "no Colby, I really don't want to ruin-" I got up and pulled her by the wrist into the picture before she could deny me anymore.
    She laughed and posed with me for pictures. Some of them serious and others silly,and some just the two of us smiling at each other or at the camera.

    Camila pulled up to tender greens valet parking and gave the valet her keys. We walked up to the door and there was a long line but we didn't mind waiting. I could wait for hours and just talk to her, no subjects got boring with her and we never ran out of topics either.
    We talked for about thirty minutes and then then finally ordered.
    We took our food and sat at a table for two. We ate and Camila took a picture of me to post on Instagram.

    We finished eating and talked for a while before leaving

    We finished eating and talked for a while before leaving. "I can't believe you didn't eat that much, did you eat before or something?" I asked as we walked out, Camila had eaten only a little more than half of her meal and came out with a to go box.
    Camila shook her head, "no, I've been starving myself all day for this." I raised an eyebrow at her, unconvinced.
    "I'm serious! Everyone thinks I just want to eat a little and look like I'm skinny or something but I literally can't eat that much, I have a tiny stomach!" she said defending herself.
    "I hope you like left overs." I said motioning to her almost full to go box.
    "actually I love left overs, as long as they are good left overs." she said.
    We got her jeep from the valet and she got in the drivers seat as I got in the passengers seat.
    "I just realized I don't know your favorite food even though we're like best friends." I said. She looked at me and smiled.
    "the most basic question that everyone asks and we don't know that about each other." she laughed. I laughed with her and then she answered, "I like a lot of foods, I'm not a picky person. But right now I'd have to say Chinese, I crave Chinese sometimes, aspecially cream cheese wontons, if there were ever a reason for a real life hunger games it would be because cream cheese wontons were only available in it. " I laughed, she was too funny.
    She laughed too. "alright well, I'm kinda the same, I'm not too picky, I really like steak though." I said. She smiled
    "I do too! But it's not my most favorite because I don't really like the fat in steak, it's kinda gross to me." she said I nodded
    "That's understandable." I said smiling at her. I liked how she could express her opinion and not feel I would judge her for it, because I wouldn't.