Exploring Haunted Abandoned Hotel With Camila Moore!

Colby
    I picked up Camila a few hours ago and she was rocking out to Ed sheerans, shape of you in the passenger seat. I started lip syncing and dancing with her. We were both laughing before the song even ended.
    She was gorgeous beyond words, with her bronze blonde hair hanging in her face, her white teeth showing as her lips were parted with her beautiful laugh escaping them.
    I had to peel my eyes off her to keep them on the road and keep us from crashing.
    We reached the hotel we were going to explore an hour later. I parked the car and turned on my vlog camera, I did my intro and introduced Camila. As I was explaining the history about the hotel Camila jumped, I looked over at her, "what?" I asked.
    "I saw someone walk by in the trees." she said. I looked out the window.
    "holy fuck!" I said as I saw the same thing she did. She looked to me.
    "you saw it?" she asked. I nodded.
    To my surprise she smiled brightly and started to laugh.
    "why are you laughing?" I asked through my own chuckle
    "because we're going into that forest to sneak into that hotel... But if we die it's fine right?" she joked through another laugh.
    "you're the only person who jokes about this stuff." I laughed.
    "well, I find it easier to handle that way, and it's my natural reaction to laugh when I'm scared." she said.
    "well, I wish that were my reaction." I laughed.
    I finished explaining that the hotel had been abandoned because several people had been murdered by the owner.  "they say that when the police came to investigate they found several bodies in the floor and some in his closet." I said.
    "that's convenient." Camila said. I smiled over at her and she smiled back.
    "Okay, let's go shall we?" I said Camila nodded,
    "let's go die!" Camila joked in a mock happy way.
    I laughed as we got out of the car. Camila put her hair up and put her yellow baseball cap on.
    We walked through the trees and finally came across the old hotel its windows were boarded up and the doors as well. We walked around the purimiter and Camila pointed out  an old cellar leading below ground.
    "maybe there will be a way into the hotel in there." she suggested.
    "it's worth a try." I said.
    Camila tried the cellar doors but they were locked. I grabbed a large branch.
    "stand back." I said she turned to me
    "why?" she asked.
    I slammbed the branch against the lock and it broke.
    "wow, how impressive." Camila joked.
    I mockingly acted cool and brushed unexistent dust off my shoulder. "what can I say, I work out." I joked.
    She laughed and we entered the cellar.
    "it smells like death in here." Camila said.
    "no, it smells like Jake." I said.
    Camila busted up laughing. "I'll have to tell him you said that." Camila laughed.
    "go ahead, he already knows it." I said. She laughed again.
    "wow, this is how you really treat your friends." Camila joked.
    "no, only Jake." I joked back.
    We both laughed.
    We found a way into the house and immediately we both started getting weird vibes. We explored and on the top floor we found a large walk in closet, there was blood on the floor. Just as we were about to leave Camila stopped me.
    "wait, there's someone dowstairs." she whispered.
    "What?"
    "listen."
    Sure enough I heard footsteps downstairs, they started coming up the stairs and Camila grabbed my arm and ran into the closet with the blood on the floor. She closed the door and we both held our breath, when the footsteps came to the top of the steps Camila grabbed her back pack and shoved it into my arms. She unzipped it and took out a pistol, a glock nineteen.
    "What the-?" I trailed off.
    "what? you didn't think I would come here without a weapon?... concealed handlers." she explained.
    She took her backpack and we both turned off our flashlights as the footsteps came in the room. Camila and I held our breath.
    The door didn't open. Camila jumped as whoever it was outside slammed something into the wall closest to the closet. They continued beating on the wall and I slowly reached for Camilas hand that wasn't holding her gun. Her fingers entwined with mine and we continued to hold our breath as I pulled her closer to me, she leaned back into me, keeping one hand on her gun, leveling it with the closed closet door and the other holding mine tightly.
    I slowly sat down in the closet and helped her sit next to me, both of us avoiding the dried blood stains on the wood floor. I squeezed her hand reassuringly and she squeezed back.
    "it's going to be okay." I whispered, seeing the fear in her eyes, i took the gun from her shaking hand and readied it myself, wrapping my free arm around her waist, still holding her hand. "I won't let them hurt you." I whispered again.
    She leaned into me as we waited for whoever it was to leave. Camilas hands were shaking and so were mine, but determination had taken a grip in my stomach, even if it meant my death, I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. Not while I was still breathing.

    When we heard the pounding stop and the footsteps go back downstairs and the front door close we exited the closet. Whoever had come into the hotel had been vandalizing, the walls in this room were completely busted up by what I guessed was a sledge hammer. I looked over at Camila who looked scared still.
    "you okay?" I asked, we had let go of each other's hands right as we got up from the closet floor. I rubbed my hand up and down her arm comfortingly.
    She nodded, letting out a deep breath, "yeah, are you?" she asked.
    "yes." I said. She nodded and I filmed the walls around us and Camila and I were about to leave when the closet door we had been hiding behind slammed shut with a loud bang. Camila let out a small scream of surprise and grabbed my hand, running at a full sprint down the creaky stairs to the main floor of the two story hotel and then down to the cellar. She pulled me forward and shoved me through the cellar doors, I pulled myself through and helped her out. She grabbed my hand again and ran with me back to my car.
    When we got to it I unlocked it and we climbed in and I locked the doors. "holy shit." I panted. We had parked a ways away from the hotel and the two of us had ran the whole way back through thick forest.
    Camila rested her head on the dashboard in front of her and breathed heavily, letting out several deep breaths. "that was terrifying." she breathed.
    I nodded in agreement.