Hide And Seek In The Dark With Roommates And Camila Moore! (locked In)

Camila
    The last video we were doing was Sam's, we had done Corey's and Aaron's videos before this one.
    Sam got the house together and brennen along with some of their friends. We were all standing in the entryway in front of the backdoor. I was talking to Colby.
    "So why did you say yes to collabing with brennen and all the guys?" he asked.
    "because I love collabing with new people! And I love helping them make more money." I said through a laugh. He laughed to and I smiled at the sound. He was extremely handsome. Every girl on Instagram loved him and I could tell why, it was a mystery why he didn't have a girl friend.
   " alright everyone, listen up. " Sam said loudly all of us went silent.
    Sam explained that we would all be hiding and he would be finding us. All the lights in the house would be turned off and he could only use his cameras flashlight. The first person found would be thrown in the pool.
    "uh, excuse me. I've been through too much abuse today." I joked sarcastically.
    "then don't get found first." Jake said. We all laughed at the mock death glare I gave Jake at that.
    We split up when Sam was outside and I immediately ran upstairs with my phone recording. I ran from room to room and finally went to Colbys closet. I closed the door behind me and turned on my phones flashlight and searched the closet.
    "perfect." I said to the camera. I put the phone in my pocket and started climbing the shelves in Colbys closet. I got to the top and wiggled against the ceiling, wall, and the shelf below me. I used some shoes of Colbys on the top shelf where I hid to conceal myself and I turned off my flashlight and waited there.
    Several minutes later I heard someone enter Colbys room I held my breath as the closet door opened and sam came in. He scanned the places behind Colbys clothes and looked at all the shelves but missed me.
    He left and several more minutes later I heard Sam's frustrated voice say.
    "where is she?!" I held a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.
     "alright Camila, you've won!" Sam called after a few more minutes of searching for me.
    I slowly climbed down from my hiding place and walked down stairs.
    "where were you?" Sam asked.
    "I was in Colbys closet." I said.
    "I checked there!"
    "on the top shelf, in the corner, behind some shoes." I laughed. Sam looked frustrated and we all laughed and so did he.

    Colby was mad about being the first one found because his spot was the best. Sam was thrown in with Colby and I felt bad for them so I ran past everyone and jumped in the pool fully clothes with them.
    Everyone shouted and exploded in laughter as I recerfaiced and gasped for air.
    "Jesus christ its cold! It's so cold!" I gasped. Sam and Colby and I swam to the stairs and got out. All of us were shivering uncontrollably.

    Colby gave me some spare clothes and they offered for me to spend the night on the couch. I agreed, exhausted from the day I had and not sure I could make it home before I passed out in my car.
    Colby and Sam got me a spare blanket and pillow and I situated myself on the couch and everyone called goodnight to me as they all went upstairs to bed.
    I almost instantly fell asleep and slept well all night.