A

We used to talk all the time. From the earliest mornings to the latest nights. We would always have so much fun. Laughing, joking away. I thought we were happy. The both of us. But I guess I was the only one that was happy. I thought that this would last forever. Thought that we would never be apart. Guess I took you for granted.

There was never really a conformation on how long we would be talking. After all, we were never together. We were always only really close friends. Nothing special. So why is the water droplets on the ground becoming a small pool? You may think that I'm being stupid, or dramatic. But I really do feel as if there's an empty hole in my heart that longs for your presence again.

You never look at me from afar again. You never gave me those cute little signals whenever we would make eye contact again. You never smiled at me again.

Was everything you said to me a lie? Were you just playing with my feelings this whole time? Making me think that you cared? But I know you wouldn't do such a thing. Because I think I know you well enough to know that you are not so heartless. You probably did this unintentionally. Not knowing what effect this would have on me. But that's okay.

I wish you all the best despite everything. Hope you find the person of your dreams and be happy with them. The one that makes you smile like I never could.

You know what hurts the most? The fact that you were the only one I wanted in my future. I couldn't care less if everyone else left me. As long as I had you by my side. And everyone else did leave me. But I never expected that you'd do the same too.

I would always think about what I did wrong to make you leave. I think about that all the time. I'm even thinking about it now. Maybe if I wasn't so careless with my words you wouldn't have left?

Maybe it was because I was never the one to initiate our conversation. It was always you. I was always too afraid to bother you, so I guess you got tired of that?

I will never forget our memories. Even if they were small insignificant ones. I will never forget how you would cheer me up whenever I felt down, or insecure. Now, all I have is myself.

I miss your texts you send me from the earliest mornings to the latest nights. Having so much fun. Laughing, joking away. When we were happy.