chapter six.

BELLAMY'S POV

"Yes" said Clarke. She said yes. Even if she was skeptical of me cheating, which I would never do to Clarke, she still agreed to be my girlfriend. Before we got into the car to wait for O and Lincoln, I pulled her into my arms, and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. I pulled away from Clarke.

"Now, go back and tell me WHO THE FUCK TRIED TO RAPE YOU. IM GOING TO KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT" I yelled, clenching my fists.

"Blake, calm down. I may or may not have broken their ribs" said Clarke.

"They deserve worse than a few broken ribs" I say, fury burning up inside me.

"I know. Lets go to the car" she said. For a moment, I was hesitant and about to go back into the house and make the person who tried to push it too far make themselves wish they were dead. Instead, I followed Clarke into the car and waited for O and Lincoln.

________________
2 WEEKS LATER

CLARKE'S POV

Its been a couple of weeks since Bellamy and I started dating, and things were going great. We haven't had any fights, and my college work was on point.

Octavia and I had gotten pretty close, and I say I would consider her as my best friend. We met this other girl, Raven, at this party we went too last week, and we have also been getting closer to her. Bellamy had joined the football team, which he was surprisingly good at. I had been studying art, following my true passion. Life was great. I look over my shoulder. 6:54am. My classes were going to start in about an hour, so I decided to go and get ready.

I made my way over to Octavia's room to wake her up. Good luck to me. I knock on her door.

"O, wake up!" I shout.

"Five more minutes pleaseee" she groans.

"No get up" I say. She continues to sleep on her bed. I go and get a mug full of water and dump it on her head.

"CLARKE! YOU'RE DEAD!" she yells. I run to my room, making it in time to lock the door.

"You sucker! You can't get me" I say chuckling. She laughs.

"Watch out" she says before she goes and gets herself ready. 

After I step out of the shower, I grab a black tank top and a cute skater skirt with flower patterns on it. I decide not to bother with my hair, so I end up leaving it out.

I walk outside, breathing in the fresh air. My first class is all the way across campus. I'm almost at class, when I see a guy who looks familiar holding crutches. The guy that sexually assaulted me I thought to myself. Looking at him made me disgusted. It made me think of the way he was feeling me up that night. What would have happened if I wasn't trained? Don't think about it, Clarke. Before I could quickly turn around he yells something at me.

"You bitch! You're the bitch who did this to me!" he says. I was about to run but I stopped.

"Yeah. I am. Doesn't look like you can do much. Learn your lesson next time you try to rape someone" is all I say before walking off to my class. 

"Asshole" I mutter under my breath. Men like that were disgusting. Nevermind, let me rephrase that. BOYS like that were disgusting. 

I take a seat in my art class, with Mrs Becca. She has good intentions but she is literally bad at art. Who the hell gave her her teaching license? I thought to myself. My phone buzzes in my pocket. It's a message from Bellamy.

Jackass

B: Hey, you checking out my room later ;)

C: Hmm idk, you tell me

B: I think so, my roommate will be out and I finished my assignment

C: Ok sure ;)

B: Great, cya babe.

I shut off my phone and smiled. Bellamy has this effect on me. I don't know how to describe it, but I feel like I'm so lucky. I know, so cliche. But it is true.

___

I knock on Bellamy's door number and I find myself surprised to see Murphy, the ass from high school, standing there.

"Clarke? No way. You go here?" asks Murphy. We were pretty close in school, probably my closest friend in that disgusting place.

"Yes! Don't tell me, you are Bellamy's roommate?" I ask. I see Bellamy behind him.

"You guys know each other?" asks Bellamy, and oh someone sounds jealous.

"Yeah, we were friends in high school. Anyway, I've got to go. See ya around Clarke" says Murphy as he left the room.

"Are you jealous?" I ask with a smirk.

"Err, no?" he says.

"Don't worry babe, you are way sexier than Murphy," I say, winking at Bellamy.

"Duh, I mean look at me" he says as he points to his face. I chuckle and he pulls me close.

"You look so hot right now" he says.

"Duh, I mean look at me" I say, mocking Bellamy. He laughs and picks me up.

"Bellamy put me down!!" I playfully yell and hit him. 

"Ok" he says and lays me down on the bed. He kisses my lips, trailing down my neck. I pull his shirt up and he takes off mine, leading to an amazing night.

____

Hey guys, thank you all so much for 100 reads!

I'm sorry I haven't updated this story, but I just started school and I am slightly stressed! I also have another Bellarke fanfic posted, it's called Camp Arkadia! Don't forget to vote if you love this story as much as I do! 

I promise, you should all know Bellarke doesn't happen this easy ;) (sorry y'all)

Byeee!!!! — Bella

(p.s I have bellarke au edits coming out on my edit acc! check me out on instagram http://www.instagram.com/cherylscoven/ — sorry for self promo lol)