chapter two.

As I was using the bike, I began to worry, but I soon calmed myself down. He was here. Nobody has come for me yet, and if i'm wrong, then what am I worrying about?

I saw Bellamy glance at me a few times, but I dismissed it. I was wearing a black sports bra and black tights. Bellamy was shirtless and wearing black knee length shorts. He was extremely attractive, and this being the first time I have seen him shirtless, I was impressed. He had a toned eight-pack. He also had multiple scars all over his body. He must have been through a lot. I also have my fair share of scars. They haunt me. Each one a memory that I want to forget.

After a few long hours of training, I decided to take a shower and laze around for a few hours.
I went to the couch, and saw Bellamy about to start pretty little liars

"I was just about to ask you if you wanted to watch" he said.

"Sure, I'll watch. Just let me get some snacks first." I said as I headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a pack of chips.

Similar to the other day, we ended up watching another season of pretty little liars. I dozed off before Bellamy. I hope he didn't watch more without me. 

I woke up, surprised to find myself in my room. Last I remembered, I was on the couch, watching pretty little liars. Bellamy must have put me in my room. How considerate.

I went downstairs to find nonetheless, Bellamy chopping up vegetables. 

"You're cooking dinner now?" I said.

"Yeah, why?" he replied.

"Umm Clarke, its six in the afternoon?" he says. I felt embarrassed.

"When did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Around seven in the morning" he says. I was shocked. How was he up earlier than me? He must be nocturnal or something.

"I hope it's okay that I took you too your room last night. I remember how you kept complaining about your stiff neck yesterday." he says with a genuine smile.

"Thank you so much. I don't know how I would have felt if my neck was worse today. How are you up if you went to sleep later than me?" I asked. Bellamy laughed. 

All he said was "I'm nocturnal." I laughed and we continued to talk about our pretty little liars theories about who A might be. This went into a few stupid arguments.

It must have been around ten o'clock when I finished training in the gym room. Bellamy had once again joined me, but had left around ten minutes ago. I can't blame him, he's been awake for over twenty-four hours. 

I begin to walk upstairs to my room, grabbing a pair of old pyjamas and a towel. I walked towards the bathroom and I bumped into Bellamy, who was just exiting the main bathroom. Once again, he was shirtless and this time he had a towel around his waist. I was embarrassed. 

"Uhh- um- sorry, I was going to shower" I say awkwardly.

"It's fine" he says with a soft laugh. He probably noticed my embarrassment and decided to brush the entire situation off.

After my shower, I walked downstairs, and smelt food. It smelt so good. I saw Bellamy waiting at the table. 

"What did you cook it smells so good ugh" I say in excitement. Bellamy smiles.

"Steak with salad and mash." he replies. 

"OH MY GOSH STEAK I-" I was a bit too excited. I sat down and ate my food so quickly. Bellamy and I had bonded a lot more over dinner. It seemed like we had both forgotten about our awkward encounter before dinner. 

We talked for a while, and then we began getting personal.

"Did you ever see anyone? You know, when you actually had a life?" he asked me. I was shocked when he asked me, but I guess trying to get to know me better wasn't at all that weird.

"No" I said. "I didn't want to get too attached just in case they had leverage over me" I explained. He nodded understandingly.

"Did you?" I asked. He looked slightly upset, trying to hide his emotions.

"I did" he said with worse hurt on his face than before. After a long pause he said "They killed her. She was leverage. You were smart not to get too attached to anyone. It's my fault she's dead." I felt sorry for Bellamy. He had shed a few tears, but tried to hide it from me.

"Bellamy, it's not your fault she's dead" I say.

"Yes it is. I was the one in trouble. She was so sweet. Maybe it wasn't that serious, but I was so upset when she died because I had been the reason for her death. Her family will never see her again because I decided to get involved with her, even though I truly knew I was risking her life." he said, again shedding more tears.

"Tell me about her" I say. He looked up at me confused.

"What?" he asked.

"Tell me about her" I repeat. Bellamy hesitates, but then decided to tell me anyways.

"Her name was Echo. I had met her around eleventh grade. We were close friends, but she told me how she felt about me. At first, I was shocked, but I then decided, why should I always suffer? I should have some type of good in my life. I felt bad after a while. I didn't feel a spark. But I cared for her. She was so sweet and did anything to make me happy." he said, with his mouth forming into a smile. I smiled too.

"Tell me something about you" he said. "What was life for Miss Clarke Griffin before she was on the run?" he asked.

"Umm. I lived with both my parents until I was thirteen when my fath-" I paused. I was unsure whether I could bring myself to talk about my father. I decided since Bellamy would eventually know what happened, I decided to tell him about my past.

"I lived with both my parents until I was thirteen when my father died. He died in a car accident on his way home for work. I didn't even get to say goodbye." I paused again when a few tears began streaming down my face. Bellamy reassured me and said I didn't need to say anything more, but I refused and decided to keep on telling him about my life.

"After that night the police told us he was gone, I wasn't as close with my mother anymore. I had lost all hope. My life spiralled down. I became good girl gone bad. I hated myself that I didn't say goodbye. I remember skipping school and just sitting at his grave all day, spilling my emotions too him." I said with a smile on my face. 

"Then I hated my mother even more when she began dating Marcus Kane, my history teacher. I know it was ridiculous. She deserved to be happy, but I refused to see that. I just had took all my anger out on her. Then I learned that my father wasn't killed accidentally. It was murder. Then the same men who killed him, killed my mother. Marcus broke, but we both kept in touch. These men are still hunting me." I paused for a few seconds. I tried to hold it in. I really tried. But I couldn't, because holding all my feeling in have pushed me further. Have broken me more. I thought to myself, what am I doing? I barley know anything about Bellamy, and here I am, crying to him and letting him into my only safehouse. 

Tears began streaming down my face and Bellamy wraps his arms around me. I didn't know him well, but something about him made me seem.. comfortable. I return his embrace and I look up and smile at him.

"Thank you" is all I said before getting up and going to my room to sleep. I believed for the first time that I might be able to finally pick up the shattered pieces of my life and put it back together, thanks to Bellamy.