DAY 11 - Dry Humping (jackbum)

Word Count: 2,540
slightly inspired by the pic above
only a tiny bit though

It was early, that much Jackson knew. The sun was only just starting to rise and wasn't really bright enough to start peaking in through the curtains so he was more than a little disgruntled as he shuffled sleepily and felt around on the bed, the empty bed, with a grumble. His hips shifted down against the bed and he buried his face into the pillow, his ears now picking up the quiet sound of the tv in the living room.

The sheets were fresh on his thighs and the shirt he'd borrowed from Jaebum had ridden up on his stomach leaving his tummy exposed. The sound of Jaebum coughing made him shuffle and turn onto his back, the ache between his legs bringing him further motivation to sit up and stand from the small bed, his bare feet hitting the cool floor as he padded his way to the tiny bathroom across the hall.

It was empty and he could hear the soft sounds of one of the other boys snoring through the closed door of the second bedroom. After brushing his teeth he lazily shuffled into the living room, eyes zeroing in on Jaebum lying on the old couch in front of the tv. He was wearing one of his plain white shirts and some red boxers, his head lying on one end and of the sofa and his feet on the other with his arms crossed on his chest as he tiredly blinked at the screen.

"Hey," Jackson walked over and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and lying down on him after, face nuzzling into Jaebum's neck. There were hands on him instantly, one on his lower back and the other settling on one of his thighs.

"You're up early." Jaebum's voice was barely above a whisper, lips puckering when Jackson pulled up from his neck to plant a kiss on them.

"Bed was empty," Was his reply, giving him another peck and then nuzzling his throat again, pressing tiny kisses there followed by little nips to the skin that made Jaebum sigh. "'M horny too."

Jaebum laughed quietly, his hand rubbing at his thigh and giving it a soft pat. "I'm tired. If you're horny then you do the work."

Jackson made a soft noise at that, his hands trailing over Jaebum's body and going under his shirt, caressing his skin. "About how much time do you think we've got before the boys start waking up?"

Jaebum's amused snort made Jackson lean up and look down at him with a raised brow. "Come on it's not even six, we've got at least a few hours."

"Good, kind of feeling like a few rounds." He's got his thumb running over one of Jaebum's nipples and he laughs when Jaebum looks at him with a questioning raise to his own eyebrows.

"What are you doing walking around like this anyway? There's a house full of ogling idiots and you just prancing around wearing fucking panties." Jaebum's eyes are now roaming his body where he's sat up perched on his hips.

"They've seen worse, babe." He rolls his eyes and Jaebum narrows his in a playful glare. "They've walked in on us plenty before."

"Mhm and it was a brief second of their eyes zeroing in on the treasure." Jaebum's hands move to his ass, dipping under the waistband of the panties and grabbing at his asscheeks tightly as he grinds his own hips up lazily.

"Mmm, no, stay. You said I was doing the work." Jaebum's smile turns teasing and Jackson nods. "You keep on watching tv, relax."

"Cute." Jaebum breaths out with one of his Jackson smiles and nods. "Okay, go on then."

He takes his hands back out and places them on Jackson's hips instead, rubbing his thumbs against his hipbones softly as he turns back to look at the tv. Jackson starts rocking on his lap slowly, the voices from the tv becoming faded background noise as his dick, that had started softening, starts filling back up.