"Hi hun," his mother greets me.

Mrs. Hale is in a beige trench coat toting a black Prada handbag in between her forearm. I admired her style a dress flowing off her shoulders in the finest woven cotton. It was chic but still classy. Mr. Hale right beside her in step. Mr. Hale on the other hand was dressed a bit classy as if he was about to head into the office. A nice navy blue collared button up shirt tucked into his khaki pants held up by a belt. The embarrassment starting to set in heavy.

Not one parent but both present in my unpresentable attire. If there was a moment I wanted to disappear it was definitely this very moment. I feel my knees buckle slightly as I tug on the seam of the shirt trying to pull it down as if it will extend so that I can look more presentable. My hair wasn't any better hoisted up in a messy bun.

"Uhh, good morning," I respond nervously.

Xander is less than pleased to see his parents this early. At least he wasn't the one who was almost completely naked underneath one article of clothing.

"Mother. Father. Can we give Ellie a moment please?" He gestures for them to follow him.

At first his mother is confused at the dismissal but a simple glance in my direction as I can tell a lightbulb went off in her head. I hear a giggle stifled underneath her smile. We did not have sex if that's what she was thinking. Although Xander wasn't completely dressed either. He wore a black t-shirt accompanied by some grey sweatpants. It seemed like he was just in the most comfortable attire he could find.

"Yes, yes." His mother agrees as the three of them head towards the living room.

Once the three of them are within a certain feet away I run towards the bedroom rummaging through what clothing I had presently. I settle upon the same t-shirt and jeans. It took all of about ten minutes for me to brush my hair so it looked less unsettling. I briefly look into the mirror in Xander's bathroom to make sure I looked decent at the very least. This is the second time I met Xander's parents. This time I wanted to make an even better impression as we both will be living together which I am sure they both will be finding out any moment now.

 This time I wanted to make an even better impression as we both will be living together which I am sure they both will be finding out any moment now

"How much farther will you move since you do not want to see us on a regular basis," his mother chides.

Xander sighs heavily making himself more comfortable on the couch. "Mother, I am not deliberately trying to move far away from the two of you. The company is thriving here in the city as to be expected. It would be better statistically to branch into different areas," he explains.

Mr. Hale nods in agreement.

It looks like I have caught the situation in the middle of Xander revealing to his parents of the relocation. There is two cups of coffee placed adjacent Xander on the table separating them. I sit down next to Xander who seems a bit flustered at the moment.

"And, I'm assuming you were and are aware of this move, Miss Donovan?" His mother questions.

I chuckle nervously as the center of the conversation has directed itself towards me.