Assassination League

The moon.. Unlike the Sun, it let's you see it. It's beauty surpasses all. When darkness comes, it's the light of the night. It shines the brightest when the night tries to consume it.

Just standing under the moon, it's beauty compells me to stay there. When I do stay there, it feels like the warmth of moon is surrounding me. 

I wonder why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choas...Bright flames everywhere. Collasping trees and buildings parts. Screams of men and women can be heard from all directions. The sound of people being slaughter echoes in my head. Someone suddenly pulls me close to them. I could feel my body trembling as I can hear that person's heart beat racing fast.

"***** ***** *** *******"

It's a women voice.. But I can't hear what she is saying. Her voice is a blur to my ears. Figures emerge from the flames and point guns at us. A man with red hair walks toward us and a grin on his face. His face had no mercy or regret of all the chaos he caused.

A monster...

They have a conversation but the sounds are still a blur. I can't understand. When I looked up at the lady, I could see mixed emotions in her eyes. Stress... hatred... anger.... but also... sadness. She holds me closer her. When the man reached his arm to grab me, the lady beginned to glow.

"***** ***** ** *******"

She held me tightly and screamed. Her racing heartbeat echoes through my head. Her light blinded my eyes. I'm scared, I'm trembling, yet... I feel warm. I feel something in my chest about to burst.

What is this feeling?

I could feel her press her head agaisnt mine and everything in the area disapear from my sight because of the light.

All the cruel sounds disapear.

Then I find my self in a field with the lady infront of me in a white dress. Her warm hands cup my cheeks. She smiles and says something.

"* **** ***"

There was no sounds... Nothing... Her warmness disapears and reality pulls me back.

I wake up on the ground. The crackling sound of fire and it's annoying light still surrounds me. My body sits up and my eyes looks around. I Suddenly realise my hand was clutching someone else's. When I turned my body, my eyes widen and all warmth inside me turns cold. The lady's corpse lies right night me. She had a slight smile on her face.

Something wet rolled down my face and this feeling felt like a heavy punch to the chest. I held her hand close and couldn't control my self and let out a scream into the night. A scream that soon turned demonic being consume by darkness. The moon shines on me one last time as the bright ray of sunlight destroys all the darkness of the night in its path.

My eyes feels heavy. My entire body feels weak. Then I could myself Collaspe.

...

....

Even though the sun shines bright on me, the warmth doesn't feel the same.

Then, darkness blurs my sight, all I could hear is,

"Good bye... My Testuya.."

----------------------

YAY! DONE WITH THE INTRODUCTION! HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS ONE! SORRY IF I KEPT ON REPEATING SOME WORDS!

This is Assasstion League's main theme!

This REWRITTEN version miiiiight be a little slow because of other series or school work (Grades and assiments) OR my stupid laziness....

Anyways! H♡pe you enjoyed the introduction! Love ya all for ya support and see y'all next time!

- Xia💜