"Actually one day when I was returning back from office. A man came in front of my car suddenly and so to save him I stopped the car with a jerk. I came out of the car to look if that person was fine or not as he had fallen down. But... "Arnav was quiet for a moment.

"But what Love?" Speak up, who was it, Viraj?"

"No, it was a trap Khushi."

"What kind of trap?"

"That man was a thug and he wasn't alone. He intentionally came in front of my car, when I went near him, he pulled out a knife and before I could do something, out of nowhere few more people appeared they all held some or other weapon."

"What happened then?" she kept a hand on her mouth listening to him.

"At that moment of time, I knew fighting with them would be of no use. It would have put myself in danger so I asked them what did they want? They asked me to hand over my valuable stuff and money. I started to take them out but then Viraj came there and he started fighting with them."

"Viraj? How come he was there?" she was confused.

"He was residing in the nearby flat there and he had come to buy something probably" he answered. He continued further.

"I knew they were dangerous and besides he has even not recovered yet but he was not ready to stop."

Flashback

"Viraj, what are you doing? They can harm you. I will give them money. Don't fight." Arnav said he was held be one thug.

"No, Arnav I can handle them you go from here." He punched the face of the goon who was holding Arnav.

Arnav was shocked and confused with current happening and was standing still at the moment. He saw one of the goon was going to backstab Viraj. He quickly ran to the goon and snatched the knife from his hand. The fight was getting severe. Arnav and Viraj were hitting the goons black and blue but Arnav knew they can't keep on fighting with them this can be absolutely dangerous. He found a chance and called the police.

"Viraj, it's getting intense I think it's better we leave," Arnav said but Viraj was not ready to listen. He was furious and was beating their hell out.
They both were fighting when one of the goon was about to hit Arnav's head with a stick but Viraj came there pushing him aside Viraj's head was injured, he collapsed there losing his consciousness.

"Viraaaj" Arnav shouted. He was angered suddenly and started beating them with more power.

In few minutes police also arrived arresting them.

Viraj was taken to the hospital immediately. He regained his consciousness. With God's grace, there was no severe injury and he was discharged just after bandaging his head. Arnav also had a few scratches and no major injury. Arnav dropped Viraj till his flat though Viraj was first unwilling and he knew why Viraj was denying. It was evident but Arnav could see he was weak enough to even walk back home so not giving back ear to Viraj's denial he dropped him home.

In Car

"Tune mujhe bachaya kyu aaj? Tere liye to achha hi hota agar mujhe kuch ho jata to. Fir tere raste ka kata saaf."(Why did you save me today? It would have been good for you if something had happened to me. Then your path hinderance which is me would be clear.) He said in a taunting tone. Though he knew whatever Viraj did was genuine as a friend but he wanted to see what he will answer for this.

"Nahi bhai mere raste ka kata tu nahi hai mai khud hu.Kuch galat fehmiya ho gayi thi jo ab clear ho gayi mujhe. Aur jaha tak tujhe bachane ki baat hai yeh samajh le ki tera karj chuka raha hu."(No, Bro you are not the obstacle of my path but I am myself. I had developed some misunderstanding which is clear now. And when it comes to why I saved you today take it as I am just repaying you for your favours.)Viraj said.