Part 7(Khushi's angel)

Khushi: So you are still angry. Ok, I hold my ears. All punishments accepted Mr Handsome. Please talk you know your miss beautiful just can't stay without talking to you.

Person: No.

Khushi: Oh! come on handsome be a sport you are a big boy now. If you won't then who will?

Aarav: bhui that's so wrong you know it well that we spend Saturday and Sunday together then also and it has to be your holiday today. Then why did you go today?

Khushi: Aarav this Saturday we had no off so I had to go? I know I am late even than usual days but my work was so much I was struck. I am really sorry. By the way, I am really hungry, aren't you?

Aarav: Offcourse beautiful I am hungry. We always have our Saturday dinner together so no difference for today. But I am still angry with you.

Khushi: Oh! Is that so then what should I do with this chocolate I have now. And then if you are angry you won't eat much so I was thinking to make red pasta for dinner I think I should skip it.

Aarav: Alright I forgive you this time but if you promise me this will not happen again?

Khushi: Sure Mr handsome.

Aarav (grabbing chocolate from Khushi's hand): Bhui make it fast I need the red pasta as soon as possible.

Khushi: Ya sweety I will hurry up.

After half an hour.

Khushi: Aarav bachha Come let us have dinner.

Aarav: Yes

After completing the dinner Khushi was cleaning the kitchen. Aarav was sitting on a slab near her talking to her.

Aarav: Bhua what you will wear tomorrow? And I don't have any dress what about me?

Khushi: We can buy for you tomorrow itself rockstar and about me, I have my wardrobe full. I can take anything.

Aarav: Not anything you need to look really stunning just like me after all bhua its dad's concert you know it.

Khushi: Oh obviously handsome.

Aarav: Hmm so I will decide what you will wear. Let's go your work is done here.

Khushi wardrobe was open and Aarav was fetching dresses for Khushi.

Aarav: Bhua this one will look good you go and change I will see.

Khushi: Aye aye captain.

Khushi comes out wearing the dress

Aarav: Yes perfect. You are wearing this tomorrow we will buy mine tomorrow.

Khushi: Ok my life Now can we sleep.

Aarav: Yes and my bedtime story?

Khushi: Obviously I will tell you one.

Khushi and aarav sleep.