Part 38(Confrontation)

Arnav was standing helpless seeing his life cry. How at the moment he felt to kill himself. Only if he could do something to soothe her pain. How he wished to take away all her pain only for himself only if that was possible.

Khush now enough of crying. Stop it you will fall ill again. I let you cry didn't I and now also you are crying you know na these tears are the last thing I can bear. Come on get up now tell me what is the matter calm down yourself. Arnav brings a glass of water please said, Aman. Arnav nodded and offered her but she threw the glass away.

Her anger was justified. She had been keeping all her emotions hidden and today she had no control. She just wanted to shout at him as much as she could and wanted to cry her heart out. She was very much disappointed not just with Arnav but herself too.
Where did she lack that she couldn't even build even a little bit of trust in him? Where did she go wrong?

I just don't want to talk with this man bhai tell him to go away said Khushi.

Khushi but... words couldn't come out of Arnav's throat as she spoke again.

 words couldn't come out of Arnav's throat as she spoke again

What but? she got up from the sofa. She was standing in front of him. Why did you ever think of telling me this ugly truth? Where did I lack Arnav that you couldn't trust me? How could you even think I was faking my love towards you? I was so right you never loved me. It was only me who loved you. My mistake I am sorry for coming in your life Mr Raizada. I have wasted lots of your time.

Khushi look I know it was a grave mistake. I shouldn't have believed what I saw but had asked you once. But I love you said Arnav.

She pushed him back. What did you say? Then where does that love flew away when you saw us. Love means blindly trusting your partner. Forget the blind trust you didn't even trust me. Never cared to ask me what was the scenario. You just believed whatever was told to you. You acted so dumb Arnav. You are a businessman still never thought of cross-checking that was it the truth? Before signing a deal you cross-check rates profits and everything at least twice so that there are no loopholes. Yet you never felt to look back and at least confront me. I was a fool to trust you Arnav so blindly when you told me once that we won't cross our limits. I never ever doubted your intentions. You were such a popular guy in college. You used to talk with so many girls but I never doubted. Silly me. It's right I had to be punished for being so loyal to you. My greatest mistake was to love you. I hate you Arnav and I hate myself for the love I felt for you. I deserve the pain I am going through actually I deserve to die. She took one of the glass piece lying on the floor to harm herself.

Aman was alarmed too before he could say something or come to Khushi. Arnav held her hand and tried to snatch the glass from her hand but she was stubborn and was not ready to give him the piece. This could hurt her. Aman too tried to stop her but she was not listening to either of the men there. Her agitation was growing with the passing time.

Now, this was more than enough for Arnav. Her harsh words, her rude behaviour, her showing him attitude everything was acceptable but right now the water had already gone above their head. He pushed Aman aside and with a heavy heart gave her a tight slap. Due to the intensity of slap the piece of glass fell down from her hand. Khushi kept her palm on her cheek. She was shocked.

Arnav was already feeling guilty. Here he wanted to save her from pain and to protect her from pain but on the process again he had to give her pain.

Aman didn't know how to react he knew Arnav was not wrong. It was the situation which led him to take such a step. Otherwise maybe for the little span of time, he knew him but he had realised one thing that Arnav can't see her in pain.

Before Aman can come out of his thought process or Arnav could stop feeling guilty. She again was going to pick up the piece when Arnav held her from shoulder tightly. This time his eyes had anger rather than guilt or sympathy.

 This time his eyes had anger rather than guilt or sympathy

He spoke in a dangerous loud voice. "Hosh me aa jaao Khushi"(Get back to your senses Khushi). What are you trying to do dammit? Why are you punishing yourself for my mistakes? Beat me, hit me, ignore me, insult me shout at me, taunt me, even hate me not yourself or whatsoever you feel like to do but with me not to yourself. Dare you hurt yourself again. You are angry at me then take out your anger on me. Hurt me Khushi. I can take anything but not your pain.

She had tears in her eyes.

He melts a little down. Khushi I really can't take it. He held her cheeks wiped her tears. Punish me Jaan. Please, I have already given you so much pain. Now let me take it from you. Let me live in this agony not you anymore. Let me share your pain. If not for our togetherness again let me come back to your life. I want to soothe your pain. Every single drop from your eyes pricks me here(he pointed towards his heart). Let me heal you.

She felt so weak physically, emotionally she was no more resisting him. Her energy was drained she was not in a condition to speak a word. She was calm now. He slowly took her to the sofa and made her sit there.

You took your medicines asked Arnav.
You don't have to care replied she.

Silence spread for a moment.

Do me a favour Arnav she spoke. Please leave right now I need time to decide anything. Please go said she.

Take as much as time you need and take care of yourself. He was about to go when she spoke.

How much time will you give me to decide? She asked.

My whole life he replied walking out of her flat.

Aman was standing and was just observing the change of situations.

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it.

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi