Part 2 (Their workplace)

Shashi brings register from the office. Khushi checks register.

Khushi: So we have got some donations too?

Shashi: Yeah. This company is constantly donating from 2 years.

Khushi: Is that so? I just didn't notice.

Shashi: How would you beta it is rare when you check for accounts.

Khushi: Yeah that is correct. And of course, I need not check them afterall when I know the best man i.e. you- my dad is handling it.

Shashi: Oh! Come on you don't need to praise me for this. But you should keep an eye you know your best is getting old to remember things.

Khushi: Dad Please you know I don't like it when you make fun of such things.

Shashi: Ok doll doesn't get angry. You see your dad was just trying to change her angry princess mood.

Khushi: I am not angry.

Shashi: Really.

Khushi: Ok fine. Well, I think the donation is huge we can use it to bring new beds. Many of them are old and broken.

Shashi: I will tell Mr Sharma to order some.

Khushi: Hmm, By the way, which company is this?

Shashi: It's A...

Khushi's phone rang. She picks the call and tells her dad she will be back.

Khushi: Hello, Payal What happened?

Payal is studying her bachelors along with Akash. So they are college buddies. She and Akash are doing their internship from the same firm where Khushi works.

Payal: Hey! di, When will you come to the office?

Khushi: After an hour. I am in N.G.O.

Payal: Actually I am working on the project but there are errors and I am not able to resolve. I need help di. Please, can you come soon? I need to submit it to the boss today till 12.p.m. its already 10.a.m

Khushi: Umm Payal you see I...

Payal: Please di. Please.

Khushi: Ok I will start now.

Payal: Di, really thank you so much.

Khushi: Yeah ok bye.
She cuts call.

Khushi: Dad I need to go have work in the office. You tell Mr Sharma.

Shashi: Yes Sure My baby.

Khushi: I am not a kid Dad. Ok, see you later.

Shashi: Bye.

In A.R. designs

Arnav enters his office. Everyone wishes him. He replies with a smile and goes directly to the Conference room.

In the Conference Room

All the board members were sitting. Lavanya was also present here.

Lavanya: Firstly Welcome A.S.R. we are glad to see you back in India permanently.

Arnav smiles slightly.

Arnav: Thanks, Miss Kashyap.
(Arnav never mixed his professional life with personal.)

Lavanya: Well moving further the agenda of today's meet is about our future projects. We have two big projects coming up
First fashion show for the bridal collection.
And second our new project in winter fashion with Batra designs.