"Can I have your phone?" Mia asks Harry right after. He nods his head and hands it to her. They both sit down on the couch, while I put the lunch into the oven. Once that I'm done with the table, I go sit down next to Mia and Harry. Mia is on YouTube and she's watching some fashion shows.

"I don't wanna be a fashion designer anymore!" She announces. Last month she wanted to be an actress and the one before that a princess.

"No?" I ask her. She shakes her head in answer.

"I wanna be a Victoria's Secret model!" She tells us. I giggle, while Harry's expression immediately hardens.

"That's not gonna happen, Mia!" Harry shakes his head, while I roll my eyes at him.

"Leave her alone... she's gonna change her mind in two weeks!" I playfully pinch him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You never know..." he whispers.

"Yes!" Mia says back. She gives him back his phone and jumps off of his lap. "Look at how I walk!" She runs from the other side of the room and then she starts walking back toward us with her hands on her hips. I giggle, looking at how cute she is and Harry just ends up smiling at her too.

"You're gonna be the biggest top model of the century, angel!" I clap my hands and she jumps excitedly toward us.

"So no more designing clothes?" Harry asks her. She shakes her head at her father's question.

"I'm too beautiful to be a fashion designer!" We all laugh at her very serious words, Andres too. Having a four years old kid this confident is definitely a good thing.

"You look like an alien!" Andres tells her laughing. Mia flashes her eyes at him and crosses her arms over her chest.

"And you look like a mushroom, with your ugly hair!" Mia raises her voice, obviously bothered by her brother. Harry picks her up again and holds her against him, before kissing her cheek.

"Guys, sorry to tell you this but you look alike very much..." I make them notice. Andres puts on a disgusted expression while Mia rolls her eyes.

"I have long hair!" She tells us. "I only offended his ugly hair!"

"Mia, stop!" I scold her, while she just pouts at me and then hides her face into her father's neck, which just stays silent when it comes to scolding her and lets me do all the work. Of course it's her favorite parent.

"I love you, petal..." he whispers to her ear and I flash my eyes at him, before shaking my head when he bluntly ignores me.

"I love you more, daddy!" She murmurs, exposing her face to me just to leave a kiss on his cheek.

Mia and Andres get along most of the time, unless there's the control of television in the way. They often play together, Andres has taught Mia to play a lot of his games and she has fun with him.

Cielo has started working here in Los Angeles as a detective so that Andres didn't have to live in a different state from his father and the pay at her new job is even better.

"What are we doing today?" Mia asks, turning her head toward me.

"You're staying with Cielo and Spencer tonight... mommy and daddy are going out," I tell her. Andres was supposed to sleep here tonight but there's the premiere of one of the movies that Harry's producing so we really can't skip that and it would get too late for Mia and Andres to come with us, so Cielo and Spencer offered to take them both. Mia huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why? Where are you two going?" She asks, looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Daddy has a work event tonight and I'm going with him..." I shrug my shoulders, while Harry nods his head.