"I'll talk to her..." he sighs and then he takes a few steps toward me again, bringing his arms around my waist. He draws me against his body and slowly leans in to get to my lips. "Now kiss me, baby," he grins against my lips, before I do as he says. My hands get lost between his hair and he holds my body tight against his own.

"Just one more week..." I whisper against his lips and he immediately smiles while he slowly nods his head.

"Are you nervous?" He asks me with a chuckle.

"No, I'm quite happy we're finally doing this!" I honestly tell him.

"Good... because you're gonna be the most gorgeous bride out there, angel..." my lips immediately curve into a smile and I bring my lips on his again. Once that Harry had the new job offer we had changed the date of the wedding again. We wanted to settle down in LA first. Then, Harry had to work a lot for the first years, considering everything was completely new, so after two years we've finally decided to settle everything for our wedding and now it's really happening. Next week.

"Do you think it's gonna show?" I ask him once that my mind goes somewhere else completely. I bring my hand on my stomach and I lower my stare.

"Don't think so... but we should still tell them!" He's right, before my bump gets too big to hide.

Second baby on the way. This time, we had planned that. We had talked to different doctors to understand if I could do that and once that we have had the green light, we had started trying. We had tried for a month, before I got the wonderful news. When I had found out I was indeed pregnant again Harry was at work. That same afternoon I had asked Mia's sitter if she could take Mia for the evening. I had prepared a nice dinner for two and I had told Harry once he was back home. He had cried. I had cried. It's been beautiful.

This time, it's a perfectly normal pregnancy, so far. No high risks and we couldn't be more relieved. I'm at the fifth month, very near to find out whatever it's going to be a little boy or a little girl.

"We can do it today, yeah?" He nods his head and then he brings his hand on my stomach to stroke it.

"Second one of many more..." Harry sighs, with a grin on his lips. I flash my eyes at him and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Many more?!"

"At least eight more," he says, nodding his head.

"If you want eight more kids then you better get a uterus and give birth to them yourself!" He chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"Well... I can consider it," he slowly nods his head. He leans in to kiss me again but we're quickly interrupted by Mia that walks in again.

"Dad!" She raises her voice. "Andres called me a brat!" I chuckle, looking up at Harry with a grin.

"Still sure now?" He rolls his eyes at me and laughs, before we both follow Mia in the living room.

"So, what happened?" He asks her, picking her up,

"He won't let me watch my cartoons!" Mia tells Harry with a pout and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Dad, wrestling is on!" Andres protests, pointing at the TV.

"You both have a TV in your own room!" Harry sighs at both of them.

"No, I'm scared of being alone in my room!" Mia says, shaking her head.

"I like this TV, I don't like the one in my room!" Andres says right after her. By Harry's expression, I can tell that his head already hurts.

Mia, just wait until his program ends and then you can watch your DVDs..." Harry tells her and at this point she just gives up, resting her head on her father's shoulder. Funny how with him she always listens so easily.