Gift wrapper

AGE CHANGE

Anthony is 20
Essence 17
Eric 21
Kennedy 20

It was the day before christmas I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing i knew exactly who it was. Cartier London its too early what do you want dad? "Girl don't call out my government like that are you crazy, an it aint early its 12:00 p.m get up we gotta finish up last minute christmas shopping" and he hung up i looked at my phone it was now 12:05 in the afternoon that sex had put me on my ass geesh.

I eased up out the be because my legs felt like noodles and after that struggle was over i went and got in the tub, i ran me a bubble bath with my endless weekend body wash from bath and body works.

I had my anthony hamilton pandora station going and a few candles lit i needed to relax a little because this has been a hellafide week.

I stayed i the tub for a few more moments and got out to go find me something to wear.

I went to my closet and found my cheetah print skinny jeans with a black crop top sweater and some toms after laid that out  i wanded my hair and put on my make up.

After i slipped on my clothes i added some jewelry did a double take in the mirror grabbed my clutch and headed down stairs. "Well GoodMorning sleeping beauty i didnt want to wake you cause you was sleeping so peacefully." Said anthony

I started blushing,  i could get used to looking at him everyday i swear i can. I didnt even notice eric and kennedy sitting over there. "Essence i like ya new walk ma" fuck you kennedy i laughed, i kinda felt i was walking different but i brushed it off.

My dad walked in the house rushing us out, hell what more could we need.

We been at the mall for about 3 hours shopping shopping shopping i was tired we blew at least 500 grand so far we all went shopping for each other and joked around. Finally we stopped for food YASSSSSS HONEY i didnt think we were gonna ever eat hell.

"Essence what ya mouth" said my dad. I didnt even curse, everybody looked at me and said "yes you did" fuck yall now i did.

We made it to the canes in the mall and i ordered a caniac combo with a large coke.

I killed my food and everybody just looked at me, yall lookin at me like yall crazy iain ate all damn day.

They just started laughing, everybody was done in a matter of minutes an we got up and left.

The ride back home was silent everybody was full and sleepy i sat in the front with my dad, i was full but i was wide awake. "Essence i really missed you baby girl being away from you and your brother all that time was dreadful but i always kept and eye on you, but i thought you would have caught on when you looked in my eyes that day at the mall.

You know nobody has eyes like your old man but seriously and a your mothers funeral, i knew that once you were on the flight down south you were bound to find out the truth so i decided to just come clean it was time to stop hiding, the person that was after me was taking care of already but i still needed to wait to come out" its okay dad i understand now i fully understand you just wanted to protect your family and im actually glad you went away it made me stronger. "Essence i need you to stop stripping no- -- " NOPE , i cut him off i like doing what i do ill be 18 next saturday and im about to graduate the money i make is gonna be for my college fund, you get your money i get mines ill stop dancing when i graduate college.

We were pulling up at the house by the end of our conversation and every body "woke up" i dont think they ass was even sleep, they was listening i just know they was.

Everyone went to separate parts of the house to start wrapping gifts, kennedy and i decided to wrap each others gifts first and then gone in the same room to wrap the boys gifts because she wanted to talk to me.

Kennedy and i were on the 3rd floor of the house in one o the rooms wrapping gifts. "Essence you know i love you like a sister and i want you to see one of the gifts i got eric but you gotta promise me you wont judge me." Girl you know im not about to judge you, what did you get him?

"This" i gasped as i saw what she got him AWWW kennedy im sure he will love it. I love it already. Kennedy wrapped up the gift she had for eric and put it  to the side.

We wrapped up everything else and went and put it under the tree. My dad ordered pizza as me and kennedy prepared the food for tomorrow it was smelling really good and all we were doing is seasoning the meat up.

We put the food in the fridge and went to our separate bathrooms and everybody took a shower so we could all be out and watch movies for the remainder of the night.

Every one got out the shower in exactly 30 minutes and they let me pick the second movie kennedy picked the first movie which was this christmas an i picked best man holiday for the finale.

It was about 1 am when we finished watching movies and i felt anthony lift me up and carry me upstairs to the bed.

He left out the room for a minute came back and slid in bed with me he said" i love you essence london " in my ear and i went back to sleep it felt good knowing i was loved by him.

***** WHAT DO YOU THINK KENNEDY GOT ERIC?*******
6 guesses  BY 1:00 A.M then ill update TONIGHT