coming out

I arrived home at about 4 Am and instantly hit the bed. My brother was sleeping so i aint have to worry about him questioning where i been .

I woke up at about 12:00 P.M sunday and got in the shower, i needed to get to the bank before 1:30 because thats when they closed today. Once i got out he shower i flat ironed my hair and put on some make up, I went over to my closet pulled out my white crop top and white polazzo pants a pair of MK sandals and i added a gold rolex and some Gold earrings I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

My brother was on the phone and ended the call when he saw me he told me to come sit over on the white plush couch i sat my bag down and he didnt waste no time asking me where i was and what time i got home.

I told him i was hanging out with Kiki i was halfway telling the truth hell i was with Kiki.

He said "oh okay" i was about to get up and grab my purse until he knocked it over reaching for his phone i couldve shit bricks because all my money fell out and i immediately dropped down to pick it up when i was done eric was looking at me with a fucked up look.

"Essence where you get this money from and dont say from daddy cause all thats in the bank" eric said

I just looked at him. Then he yelled like he was my fucking daddy "Essence Avion London i know you hear me hell we the only two in here!" This nigga has lost his mind. Look eric you my brother not my damn daddy and dont be worrying about where my money come from i didnt ask you where your was coming from even though i already knew.

" Look essence im just trying to look out for youI mane just dont be doing no crazy shit.

When he said that i wallked out the house. I decided to ride in the maybach today, i got a driver so i may as well use him.

To the bank please sir.

"Yes Miss.London"

I went to the bank and deposited my money in there, i looked at my reciept and i think i got a lil wet when i seen all them digits im just gone keep stacking my paper so i can continue to get wet everytime i look at my bank account.

Lets go to the mall i told the driver.
On our way to the mall i texted kiki.

Me:Hey bitch

Kiki: Hey hoe wassup

Me: omw to the mall

Kiki: Splurging already huh

Me: yes girl the money was looking too good

Kiki: bitch the niggas was going crazy over you last night they was asking for you after you left i was getting kind of jealous you taking my customers on ya first day

Me: Lol girl im just tryna get paid like you

Kiki: Yea i hear ya look Rico got me hosting a private party tonight we need nothing but the best there me you fire and ice, me and you can do a set together.

Me; Alright thats cool what time i need to be there?

Kiki: 8:30

Me: Okay ill be there Fire Ice Danger and Extacy what a hell of a combination

(extacy is what Kiki calls her self)

Kiki: ikr ill see ya there bye hoe

By the time our conversation was over we were at lenox mall i let the driver come in with me he was cute but hell im 16 he gone look at me and laugh shit my birthday next weekend 17 a year closer to being, legal.

i spent about a hour in cartier trying to find some pretty jewlery to add to my collection. i then went into louis and found me some beautiful hand bags totes shoes and glasses i spent at least 20 grand in there i needed some basket ball shorts so i went in champs to get a few pair i went in macys to get me some polos and jeans left out of there i had to stop in my favorite store MK of course and blew at least 12,000 you can never have enough hand bags.

i made my last stop in the prada store because i was getting tired i left the mall with at least $200,000 less than what i came with.

Before i went home i needed to stop in victoria secrets to get me some lingere for tonight i wanted to wear something sexy and edgy red and black seemed to be a great fit.

I didnt spend even 30 minutes in victoria secrets i stopped to get me some pepper steak and rice from panda express then i was headed home.

I arrived home got in the shower. When i got out the shower i did my make up wanded my hair and threw on a chanel jogging suit and grabbed my duffle bag.

Eric wasnt home so i didnt have to explain were i was going.

I got in my challanger and headed to the other side of town.