The Haunted Mansion!

"Meghan We need something big because you're getting a huge opportunity!" Joey Says

"Totally Can I pay for it?" Meghan Says.
No! I told you I'll pay for everything because You don't need to!
"Why did I bring it up?"
"You weren't gonna Pay for it anyway!"

Meghan's POV

I look up At Joey's Face. He is Focused on the Computer but I see his Eyes open wide. "Oh My Goodness Gracianious!" I look at what it Says And I scream. "Get it Get it Get it I Repeat" Its a Sailor Moon Curtain. I love it. Joey Believes in Ghosts And we are planning it at a Mansion that may or may not be haunted. Fingers crossed Joey won't scare everyone to the Fact that they Won't come. We gotta go Dress shopping Now he Says. But no Girl I'm paying he Says. Noo! I wanna Pay. Too bad He says. He pulls my Hand But im glued to my Chair.

"Meghan Get your Fat Ass Up!"
"No! Let me Pay" I Yell
"I guess there only one Way" He Walks to the Chair, Picks me up, and Takes me to the Car.
I roll my Eyes And sit in the Car.
Joey Drives off

Jory's POV

Meghan what about this? I show her a Black Tight Dress.. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "A little too revealing don't you think" She Says. I laugh.

"How about this one" Meghan Show me a Black and White long Dress. It's A really big Dress. But it's Gorgeous. She wants us to match I will Wear my Black blazer with a Simple white T-Shirt With Jeans.

I swipe my Card as I put down Meghan's Dress. I remembered that I have only 1 more day and Meghan's leaving for New York. Meghan Holds
My hand Tight. "Joey it Hurts" I look at her and Pick up the Bag that the dress is in. Still holding on to her grip while Walking out of the store. "I know it Does and I been Meaning to tell you That.." I bite my lip Nervously.
"What do You Wanna tell me?" I Try to Talk but nothing comes out. Then I finally Say. "Meghan I like You There I said it And its more then a Friend." She looks at me. "Don't be nervous to tell me your Feelings Joey" She Strokes a piece of Hair Out of my Face. "I will miss you a Lot" I cry on his chest. " I wish you Could come with me but You're also getting a huge opportunity.. For StoryTellers I don't want you to pass the Up"

I Twirl Meghan Around Pull her in. Hugging her from Behind. We hug for about 20 minutes straight. When I pull out of the hug we still hold Hands. "Race you To the mall over there!" I smile. "You're On!" We race I Catch up to her and Push her into the Grass. She Glances at me And Says "You are So freaking Mean!" I laugh As a Help her up. It gets gloomy outside. We both Sit on the curb. I feel a rain Drop.
"I'll miss you so much Joey" Tears Stream down her face.

I pull her closer. And hug her tight. We'll be Infinity. No Matter how far apart we are. "Friends forever" She says. "And Always" I say Smiling. " What about Friends?" She says. "I have to go alone Lucas isn't gonna come!"

"I totally lost were we parked" The Rain comes down really Fast on us. Meghan is Looking down. She is Freezing cold. I could tell. I wrapped my Jacket around her. I look at Meghan. "We should just go home"

Meghan's POV

David isn't home. He's Gone. He left with cat. We will be spending time together before The Party Starts tomorrow. Joey looks at me and winks. Don't know what that Means. But it was pretty Adorable.

It's 10 pm and we are at the Mansion it is for splendid! Kind of creepy though. I hear glass Fall. Joey and I scream. "That was Crazy!" Joeys Eyes Pop Out.
"What the Hell Was that?!" Joey Says Concerned. "Don't look at me I didn't want to buy the glass Cups Should've stuck to Styrofoam!" Joey looks down at me With A Fake Laugh "I didn't order Glass Cups!" It might have been a screw up. "We might have to run out to get some Other cups" I add. I was so tired so we Decided Let's just get them in the Morning!