Chapter 1🤔🤰🏽😫

Start from the beginning

"Try First Response." This lady said beside me. "Thanks." "How old are you?"

"17." I said.

"Your young." "Yeah I know if I'm pregnant I'm throwing my life away I've heard it a hundred times." I said rolling my eyes.

"Baby no I was not about to tell you that. Hey I'm Ms. Banks, CEO of one of the biggest law firms in America, pregnant at 15 with a daughter, pregnant at 16 with a son, married at 22, CEO at 26, and successful at 33." She said.

I laughed. "Nice to meet you. I'm Raquel Fenty." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Raquel. Here's my number if you need anything please call me also I would love to know the results."

I grabbed her card and she hugged me.

"Thank you." "No problem beautiful." She grabbed 3 tests for me. "They can be kind of cruel to younger people."

We walked to the front and I handed her the money. "I got it." She said.

She paid for the test and walked me outside.

"Thank you so much again." I said hugging her. She looked at me and smiled. "No problem baby girl." I began to walk off.

"Where you headed?" She asked.
"My best friend's house." "Where she stay?"

"Not too far from here."

"Come on." I got in her truck and gave her the directions. I didn't get her the full address cause I didn't know her like that.

She pulled up about 2 houses down.

"Thank you." "No problem. Don't forget to call me." I pulled my phone out and called her so she could have my number.

"What you want it saved under?" She asked me. "What ever it doesn't matter." She nodded. "How about God Daughter?" I smiled. "Sure." I saved her number and walked the rest of the way to Brandy's house.

I used my key and went straight in.

Nobodies never home around this time. I went to her room and laid out on the bed. I needed a nap.

I hid the tests at the bottom of my backpack and just let sleep take over my body.
_________________________
"Raquel?" I heard somebody say while shaking me.

"Leave me alone." I said. "Rocky get up." I sighed and got up. "What?" I noticed it was Brandy's dad.

"I'm sorry I'm just really tired."

"I understand. Would you like to come down for dinner?" I nodded. "How long was I sleep?" He laughed.

"It's just 5 in the afternoon."

I forgot her family eats early as fuck. I got up and went to the restroom. I did my hygiene and put all my stuff back up on my side of the restroom.

I looked in the mirror.

This last month has been so rough for me but I gotta push through. I went downstairs to see Robyn eating.

"Hey bookie." I said hugging her. She smiled big. "Hey tootie I had fun at school today."

"You did?" "What you learn?" "My letters and numbers." My sister is 5 and she's so smart. "Later I want you to show me okay?" She nodded and started back eating.

They cooked chicken Alfredo Pasta.

One of my favorites. I fixed me a huge bowl of it and as soon as the smell hit my nose I became nauseous.

I ignored it and sat at the table anyways.

I picked the chicken out cause it made me want to throw up. I slowly ate my pasta and just listened to their conversations.

"Raquel dear are you okay?" Her mom asked. "Yes ma'am. Just not really hungry." She nodded. "Okay we have rolls and fruit if you want any of that."

"Thanks." I grabbed some fruit and it settled my stomach.

"Best friend you look sick." Brandy said.

"Yeah but I can push through since tomorrow's Friday." She nodded. "You staying the night?" She asked.

"Nah." "Okay."
______________________
We was in the room talking. "Brandy?" "Hm?" "I might be pregnant and I need to take these tests." I dug in my backpack pulling them out.

"Wait by who?" She said.

I sighed thinking did I really want to tell her. "Um I don't know." I just said.

"What you mean?"

"Well last month at the party I got drunk and I can't remember who took my virginity." I said lying.

"Oh best friend." She said hugging me.

I felt so bad for not telling her. "Well do you remember sleeping with Shawn?"

"Um I don't know." "So that's why you told me it was just okay cause you don't know." I nodded. "Okay let's take em."

We went into the restroom.

"Tootie where you going?" My sister asked. "Just to the bathroom okay?" She nodded.

I closed the door and peed on each stick.

"How long we gotta wait?" She asked me. "They said about 10 minutes but if you're pregnant it should pop up within 2." I told her while wiping myself.

She stood there staring at me as I passed her the tests.

"I don't wanna see the results." I told her. We wrapped em in tissue but soon after we heard it beep. "Um best friend?" She said looking up at me.

"Congratulations you're going to be a mommy." She said slowly.

"Nooooo." I said grabbing the tests.

"I can't be pregnant Brandy. My mama is going to kick me out. Where will I go? How can I afford a baby?" I broke down and she held me. "It's okay baby." She said.

I didn't know what to do.

"I can't go home." I said. I wanted to cry, scream, and everything else.

I'm pregnant by my best friend's boyfriend.
_______________________
"Do you mind sleeping in the guest room? Damarion's coming over." Brandy said.

I decided to stay over cause I couldn't face my mama knowing I disappointed her. "Yeah sure." I got up and grabbed Robyn.

I went to a guest room and laid down turning the t.v on.

"How would you feel about being an auntie?" I asked her. "Um sure." She said smiling. "Would you want a niece or nephew?"

"I want a nephew." "Why?"

"Because I wanna be yo favorite girl forever." She said. I laughed. "You'll always be my favorite girl." I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled. "I love you Tootie."

"I love you too bookie." I pulled her close and we watched Disney Channel until we both fell asleep.
__________________
I woke up in the middle of the night to go throw up.

I ran to the restroom and threw up again. "Fuck." I said. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I flushed the toilet and sprayed the bathroom down.

I walked out when I ran into somebody.

"My bad." I said getting up. "Raquel?" He said. "Damarion." I tried to walk pass when he pulled me back by my arm.

"Thank you." He said. "For?"

"Not telling her." "Yeah I guess." I wanted to tell him I was pregnant but I was having second thoughts.

"Um is Brandy sleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah I was just going to get some to drink." I nodded. "I have to tell you something." I said. He looked confused.

"Um." I said looking at the ground.

"Nevermind goodnight." I walked back to the room and climbed in bed.

I'm just going to get an abortion. I can't do this. I won't do this.