Chapter 1🤔🤰🏽😫

Start from the beginning

My Nana dropped me off at home.

"Bye baby girl. I love you." "I love you too Nana." I opened the door to see my lil sister on the couch with my momma.

"Tootie!!" She screamed running to hug me.

"Hey bookie." I kissed all over her face. My momma stared at me and walked up on me. "Get pregnant here." She said walking off.

I rolled my eyes. I was so tired.

"You ready for school?" I asked my lil sister. "Yep." "Okay let's go to bed." We stay in a 2 bed room apartment but it's not really an issue since we're the only kids.

I went into my room to see Brandy.

"You scared me." I said. She looked at me. "So I need the details." She said.

"For?" I asked her.

"You and Shawn?" She said in a duh tone. "Oh it was okay." I said lying.

"Well it was ya first time so it's always okay."

Only if she knew it's was better than okay it was amazing. "Yeah."
___________________
*One Month Later*
I was so tired of this school shit already.

"Brandy?" I called after her. "Ma'am?" "What we doing after school?" She humped her shoulders. "Your place?"

"Nah can we go to yours?" "Um yeah wassup?" "Nothing my mama just been on my ass lately." "Why?" "Girl I don't even know. After school I gotta get Robyn." She nodded as we went our separate ways.

I walked past the janitor's closet when I was snatched in.

"Let me go hoe I got pepper spray." I said swinging. "Chill Rocky." I heard Damarion's voice.

"It's just you."

"Yeah. You good?" I nodded. "Why you been dodging me?" I asked him.

"About that night it was a mistake."

"I know but you did take my virginity so you could at least pretend to give a fuck about me." I said. He pulled me close.

"Look Raquel that night I took apart of you and it was wonderful. Shit the best I've had if I'm being honest but I can't be seen with you or I can't let people know we talked on that level so could you do me a favor and not tell no one." I looked at this clown.

"I'm telling Brandy I can't keep lying to her Damarion."

"That's the last person I want you to tell."

"Look here Damarion you already blowing it by even telling me to hide what we did but I will not lie to my best friend."

He stared at me right before his lips crashed onto mines.

He pulled me close and I tugged at his shirt.

I snatched away and ran to the mop bucket and threw up my guts.

"You good?" He asked holding my hair back.

I pucked up everything. I sat up. "Yeah I need to go wash my mouth out." I said.

"Raquel?" He said as I walked to the door.

"Hm?" "Please don't tell her." I sighed and gave him a thumbs up before running to the girl's restroom.

I went to the sink to wash my mouth out.

I couldn't stay at school I felt so bad. I ran to my locker to get my gym bag so I could change since I had throw up on my clothes.

I hurried up and changed.

I had to walk home but first I needed to make a stop.

I ran to the nearest Walgreens and went down the isle I dreaded my whole life. I looked around for the perfect one.