29 SNAPCHAT!

AREUM's phone buzzes under the table, and she rolls her eyes before sleathily reaching for the device

AREUM's phone buzzes under the table, and she rolls her eyes before sleathily reaching for the device. She peeks at it, realising that the notification was from Jimin.

Areum takes a quick glance at the teacher, who was scribbling mathematics equations on the board. She then decides that she would type a quick reply to Jimin before paying attention to class again.

DIMINIE 🐥❤️
babyyy
i'm bored :(

AREUMIE 😚❤️
pay attention jimin
just because you aren't
school pres anymore doesn't
give you the rights to fool around

DIMINIE 🐥❤️
why is my areumie so pissy
this morning :-(

AREUM ultimately sighs before sliding her phone back under her desk. She didn't want to get caught for texting in class, after all. She glances at Jimin, who was seated across the classroom.

He was staring at Areum, with his chin resting on his palm. Upon making eye contact, he quickly pouts.

Areum fights back the urge to coo at him, quickly going back to her notes. For the next hour of lesson, the couple constantly stared at one another back and forth.

Jimin was rather aggressive that day, with he constantly sent winks towards Areum. But Areum would simply blush before quickly turning away again.

At the end of the lesson, Areum sweeps her bag up from the ground, shoving her lesson notes into her bag. She notices a hand on her table, and she sighs.

"Jimin, you really have to start paying attention if you want to graduate this year." Areum chides.

"I always have you to tutor me." Jimin whines, pulling onto the hem of Areum's shirt. Areum chuckles, pinching Jimin's cheek.

"And what makes you think I'm smart enough to do that?" Areum retaliates as the couple began to walk out of the classroom. Jimin pouts once more, before quickly pulling her towards the cafeteria.

The duo tosses their bags onto the spare tables before making a dash towards the lunch line.

"Why are you guys so slow? The drumsticks are almost gone!" Jungkook whines, lightly punching Jimin's arm as he fake cried.

Taehyung chuckles at Jungkook's funny antics before turning back to look at the drumsticks that were decreasing at a rapid pace.

"If I don't get to eat a drumstick today, it's all your fault!" Jungkook warns Jimin before pulling Taehyung towards the front of the line.