Prequel

Before the dawn of our arrival, not a single organism experienced environmental introduction. Space a vast void, but also a dangerous unknown. Meteors speeding through the emptiness so fast, only luck grants even seeing them. Gravity tearing apart planets by collision, or the sun pulling the world into a deep roast. A star colliding with another creating a beautiful entropic bliss. What humanity has taught and observed is flawed, especially considering humanities origin. The first colony of man on Earth began the genetic pool observable in society today. Species rescued from extinction level events, being gross life, as we know it today.

There are billions of stars in our Galaxy alone, meaning our species has not only been to one, but at least two. Environments lead to the manipulation of matter, each species breeding and evolving. A planet with a higher gravity may have pushed some minuscule form of life into a slithering means of travel. The atmospheric pressure birthing a thundering rock of a beast, as heavy as the force of the pressure. The creatures all come from very different worlds; observable by the irrefutable evidence presented by dissimilarities.

Every planetary existence is unique to that instance, only a single species survives. The Earth was a unique experiment to observe the potential or inevitable Armageddon of our homeworld, and the attempt to rescue and relocate ours and so many other species at risk of extinction. Although a majority have never gotten the purpose correct, the Bible is a book of lessons. Becoming Imperiled Birthing Lustful Expansion, the utmost important publication known to man; detailing in its entirety Dervatas', a planet in an s-type orbit of a binary star system, history. A collection of events which undoubtedly influenced the collapse of civilization.

Time erases history, manipulation by forceful rule or following, influenced religions seen throughout history. Individuals and regimes made additions to our original project. The Roman Empire modified our work so drastically, by the end of their era humanity saw our history as a guide for how to live. Humanity adopts reprehensibly perceived greed, observed throughout Dervatas' history. We thought we'd be able to prevent the past from repeating itself by providing the entirety of our history to the original settlers on planet Earth. When hurriedly compiling mans' greatest power, the manipulation of man for profit and power wasn't considered or even thought to be plausible. Being humanities only truth, we assumed our preventive efforts would never beget misrepresentation. Centered in the core of the single most followed religion, a history in opposition to its beliefs. God who's depicted in this rewritten version, being but the voice of a tyrant attempting to dominate the world with fear.

The Planet Dervata

The S-Type orbit of Dervata made our planet unique due to the many datums. Sharing similarities to an Earth season, datum refers to orbital position of Dervata. A complete orbit, or year, around our host star Aster, took 271 days. A rotation of our planet, or a day, took 38 hours. Selene, the moon of our planet, had an orbital time of 28 hours.

During Uni-Datum the position of our planet only receives light from Aster. Uni-Datum was like an Earth winter, a period of 67 days with 19 hour days and nights. Finite-Datum was a total period of 136 days, consisting of 26 hour days and 12 hour nights. This was due to the partial light received from Astron, our binary star. During this orbital position, a third of our planet receives light at any given time. In a single year, Dervata would go through two Finite-Datums, the open and close. Most people removed "finite" when referring to this datum and replaced it with open or close. Finally, Absolute-Datum was the most equivalent to an Earth summer. Being in the center of both stars and lasting 67, 38 hour days, this was easily the hottest datum. With a majority of the planet receiving light from both suns during a year, humanity has a darker skin tone. The earliest signs of human life on Earth originate in Africa. This was due to the fact that this continent shared the most similarities to Dervatas' datums.

The stars move at a near stationary speed, taking thousands of years to observe movement. Astron is far enough from the planet to not provide excess heat. Though the star does impact the amount of light the planet receives during the time it is visible. Dervata is large in comparison to both stars, so ice stores in water-held polar regions. During Absolute-Datum, the ice remains frozen. The planet tilts outward, away from the sun at an angle of about 6 degrees. The northern regions are cooler than the southern regions as a result.

Dervata has a total of 11 months. Gelidity, Wintry/Wintria, Acclivity/Declivita, Medial, Declivity/Acclivita, Calefacta/Calefacity, and Febricita. A single week consists of 6 days. Beginning at the center of Uni-Datum, the 36 days of Gelidity begins our calendar. Following the 12 days of Wintria, the ending of our winter. Immediately followed Calefacita, the 12 days beginning Infinite-Datum. Acclivity occurs during the middle of Infinite-Datum. Declivita is the entree into Absolute Datum. Each of these months being 30 days. The center of Absolute Datum is Medial, which is a period of 31 days. With the 3rd week of Medial being the only 7 day week on our calendar. Declivity marks the decline of Absolute Datum. With Declivita pointing to the end of the Finite-Datum, both totaling 30 days. Calefacity officially draws the end of Finite-Datum and the Dawn of Uni-Datum, a 12 day period. Followed by Wintry, also a 12 day period, sparking the first signs of winter. Febricita, the December of my planet, was a period of 36 days, being the first half of Uni-Datum.

Day and night had very little impact in terms of the overall activity of the planet's population. Education and occupation shifts were divided into units of the days. A full-time worker will work a full unit per shift, while a part-time worker will work half of a unit per shift. Days are divided into three units when written, which define human behavior. I. is the first 13 hours, II. being the second 12 hours, and III. the last 13 hours. The 6 days in a week identified by the numbers 1-6. Each week is also identified by a number. 416,369.967 is the number of years since the Great Move, which you'll learn more about later on. Most everyday documents only call for the number after the decimal when writing the year. Origin is a date, past or present, that is written.

416,369.967 Year, Medial Month, 3rd Week, 5th Day, Second Unit, Time of Unit 3:17

A lot of suspicions hovered around this date, the hottest date on Dervata.

Origin wrote formally: 416,369.967 | Medial/3, 5II. 3:17
Origin wrote informally: 967|Med/3, 5II. 3:17