SEOUL.

this is a work of fiction

this is a work of fiction. places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictiously. any resemblance in real life in incidents, places, locales, or any persons, living or dead, (besides the members of bts) is entirely coincidental.

the author does not own members of bts. however, the original characters do belong to the author. any similarities to a person living or dead is purely coincidental and is not intended by the author.

this story is not meant for any profit. it is merely for the sake of enjoyment. all the events following the story are purely the imagination of the author. any similarity to any events in real life is purely coincidental and is not intended by the author.

no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or any other mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial users permitted by copyright law. for non-profitable use, please seek permission from the author.

if the story is being copied, reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, it shall be reported to the author immediately.

this story is not meant to offend any kind of people. If you find any part of this story offensive please seek author.

i 100% advise you to not go onto the dark web

also!!!!! this book may be disturbing to some users ): there will be no photos of graphic images, however, there will be words that may be disturbing to some in the websites of the dark web , so i strongly apologize !!

to make it better, i've put hotlines of things that may be triggering (that may also be in chapters) in the author notes! if you need the number of your country, comment it and i'll be glad to reply with the number!

my dms are always open and i'll always be there when you need assistance. you can get through it and we'll do it together

revised 191119

© 7aegist