25 - talking things over and making plans

Waking up the next day didn't go as peaceful as I had hoped as Colby barged into the hotel room while we were still asleep.

"Did you two make up yet?" He asked loudly as he looked around the room for Jon and I, only for him to find us in bed together and for me to be glad that I always huddled up in the blankets as I did NOT want Colby to see me naked.

"Dude get the hell out before I'll make sure you can't even walk anymore." I grumbled as he had woken me up and anyone that knew me also knew I hated it to be woken up by anything else than an alarm.

"I'll take that as a yes.. and don't be grumpy its almost 11 in the morning and Daemon is asking for you two. Now I'm gonna leave since I don't want to have my legs broken." Seth told before leaving the hotel room again

"Smart guy." Dean commented as he apparently had woken up as well

I pecked his lips with a soft smile "I missed waking up next to you."

"Me too sweetheart, but I heard our son was asking for us so I guess that's our cue to get up."

"Just to be clear, we're back together right?"

Dean nods "It will be like you never left.. well considering our relationship that is. We still have to deal with my bitch of a sister and that bastard we used to call our friend."

"How far are you willing to go to make sure they stay out of our life?"

"Pretty far now that I know what they did, why?"

"I have a plan.. one of which I'm sure Vince and Hunter will approve but it could backfire on us."

"What is it?"

"Do you trust me?"

"When it comes to kicking their asses I know I can since you probably like them just as much as I do now."

"Good, then just trust me."

________

"You sure you want to do that?" Vince asked me.

I went to see him in his office right after lunch to discuss my plans with him and Hunter. I had just finished explaining my plan and to say they looked shocked would be an understatement.

"It's the only way I can think of to keep her out of damaging my life any further. Wouldn't you be prepared to do the same when it would be Linda or Stephanie and not only her but your kids as well?"

"Fair enough but how will you make sure she cant pull a Nexus on you?" Hunter asked me.

"Simple I just assign the task to validate my decision to two separate unknown people so if she pressures me into anything they can rule it as invalid."

"You get that the same stipulation would count for Claudia in case this backfires right?" 

"Yes I'm aware." I sighed quietly "But I'm willing to risk it for Jon and Daemon, they mean more to me." 

"Very well, let me know who you'll assign."

"I already came up with that..." 

As soon as I explained who I wanted and why, Vince immediately agreed to it. "Sounds fine to me."

"Just, Nika, be careful." Hunter said, the worry evident in his voice. "If this backfires on you, you'll lose everything. I'd hate to see that happen."

"Who do you think I am? I don't do anything carefully."

"I'm serious Nika. I've known you since you were just a kid, you cant lose this."

"I wont, all I'm doing is making an end to the war she started. Its a bad decision to mess with a Hardy, it's an even worse decision to mess with me. I'll make sure she knows that."

"Very well then, I know I cant change your mind anyway."

"Thanks, I wont let you guys down."

  ________ 

I couldn't help but smile as I watched as Jon would be chasing Daemon through the arena halls.

"I'm gonna get you!" Dean called as he gave chase.

Daemon laughed and squealed as he ran from Jon, eventually hiding behind other wrestlers that would pass by. Which eventually included Joe.

"Daemon, come here bud." Jon got serious again once Daemon hid behind Joe's legs.

"But dad!"

"No buts sweetie, just come here." I told him which made Daemon reluctantly walk over to us.

"Dad? You have a son?" Joe asked Jon confused.

 "Shocking isn't it? Don't worry, thanks to you and my sister I didn't know about that either until a few weeks ago."

"You were pregnant?" Joe looked at me now.

"No I just pretended to be." I replied sarcastically while walking up to him. "I really hope you're happy with what you've done and that you can still sleep at night knowing that you caused a kid to grow up without a father for the first few years of his life."

 "But I didn't know, I just..." Joe tried to defend himself but Jon cut him off.

"Don't you dare justify your actions. How would you have felt when you would have missed the first years of Joelle's life because of something your best friend did? Imagine that feeling and then multiply that by by 10. Even then you wouldn't be close to how it really feels. Now please don't ever talk to my girl, my son or me again."

With that he led Daemon and me away from Joe who looked broken by our words.

"So are you ready?" Jon asked me once we got to the gorilla.

I was about to call out Claudia to challenge her. If all went well we would be out of each others lives by the end of the upcoming pay per view on Sunday.

"Go get em." Jon pecked my lips as my theme started to play

////////////////////////////

Now I know that the Roman situation is still a sensitive point but please don't lash out on me cause he is the 'bad guy' in this story. The scene between him and Nika, Dean and Daemon had to be in here for the development of the story. Everything about that will become clear in the next chapter.

On the other hand, I'm sorry to say that this story is almost finished. I plan on adding a OC/author Q&A chapter at the end so send in questions!

-Esmée