title of your story

Start from the beginning

I wasn't really ashamed of my actions, just that I got caught. She had to go running to Mike. She irks me right the hell off. I didn't feel like working out anymore, so I told the guys I was going home. I went to the locker room and grabbed my bag and came out. I saw Andy walking outside to the parking lot.

I came out and saw her getting on the crotch rocket that Joey was gawking at earlier. Ahhh. So she's the one that rides it. Wow. Talk about not putting two and two together, Jake. She must do something to the way Your mind works. Great now your talking to yourself.

She put on her kickass helmet, and turned her head and saw me. I saw her eyes roll as she turned the key in the ignition. She pulled through the parking space ahead of her, and was off. I jumped into my car, and followed her, keeping a safe distance. I just wanted to kn ow where she lived. Don't ask me why.

It was around 7:00 and the sun was setting, she took me 15 minutes away from the gym into town. She pulled into the dance studio parking lot. I remembered Malorie asking Andy about her dancing, but why wasn't she going home? She got off her bike and headed inside. I waited until she was inside until I got out of my car. I went inside and saw Andy leaving the front desk with a key in her hand.

I went up to the lady and she was to preocupied with her magezine to notice me. I cleared my throat and she looked upbat me "Can I help you?" she asked sounding bored. "Yeah, uh can you tell me what room the last girl went into?" she looked at me quizingly, but shrugged a little. "Yeah, room 2A. Down that hall and it's on your left." she answered pointing over to where there was a door. "Kay, thanks." I nodded.

I opened the door and found the door. It was a metal door with a window, so I could watch. I heard music blasting through the door. It was playing the song 'Apple Bottom Jeans.' it was a pretty old song, but it was a good song to dance to if you like to dance hip-hop. I peaked through the window and saw Andy dancing her heart out. And Malorie was right. She was pretty damn good.

She definatly had the body to dance the way she was. She was popping, and locking, spinning, and moving her hips. When they started rapping after the first chorus, she was on the ground spinning around in a circle, with her legs out behind her, not touching the floor. She was, break dancing, and she looked like those professional break dancers you see on tv and on those movies Step Up.

The chorus came up again, she snapped up into a standing postion, and using that mometom to do a front flip. She landed it perfectly, and started dancing like she was before. Then the song ended. She didn't even break a sweat, from what I saw. She grabbed her iPod from the dock that the studio provided, and turned towards the door, still looking at her iPod. I ran out of the hall and out of the studio, and to my car. I just sat there, waiting for Andy to come out. I was parked quite a bit away from her, so hopfully she didn't see me.

She came out, got on her bike and roared away. I started my car, and followed her. She lead me to Kindle Avenue, which is where the nicer Victorian Houses were located. She went down the road a little ways and pulled into Mike and Jen Walkers' house. My parents and the Walkers were really good friends. So this is where she lives now.

Well it just so happens that Jen invited my parents and me to dinner tomorrow. I smiled, and drove past.

Andys POV

I can't believe Jake would go there. Taking my cloths while I was showering. What a jerk. I needed to let it out, and considering I was already at the gym, I decided to go the studio Sharon pointed out to me yesterday.

AFTER SHE LEFT THE STUDIO*************

I let myself into the house. Earlier I sent Jen a txt saying that I wouldn't be home for dinner. I told her I was going to the gym, and she told me that, that was fine and that she would have a plate ready for me. "Andy! I have your food ready! It's in the kitchen in the microwave. Just press start!" Jen yelled from upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and pressed start on the microwave. I was so hungry. Jen came in smiling, "So how was the gym, sweety?" she asked kindly. "Well I saw Jake Mains from school, with his buddies. He challenged me to a fight and I ended up kicking his ass. He didn't even, hit me once." I left out the part where he stole my cloths.

Jen looked at me in shock, "You beat Jake Mains in a fight?" she asked surprised. Is it really so hard to believe that I girl can beat the shit out of a guy? Really people! "Uh.... Yes. Why do you sound so surprised?" I asked. "Oh, I didn't man to hurt your feelings Andy. It's just that he's the best fighter that Mike has. And I have seen him at some of his matches and he is really good, so you just took me by surprise. I didn't mean anything by it sweety." Jake was Mikes best? Say what? That was.... Shocking for me to hear, considering it was so easy for me to take him down.

"Its okay Jen. You didn't hurt my feelings." the microwave beeped, so I opened it ip and toon out the delicous looking plate of steak, and garlic mashed potatos. Oh, can someone say yummy. "Oh and speaking of the Mains, they are coming over tomorrow for dinner. Mike and me are really good friends with the Mains, so we usually have them over quite often."

I was sitting at the table and I, was just drinking water when she said that. I spit it out all over the table I front of me. "They, are what?" I said through my coughing fit I was having at the moment. Jen looked at me like I was crazy. "Uh, they are our good friends, and come over for dinner alot?" it sounded more like a question. She got a rag and cleaned up the spitty, watery mess I made on the table.

"Uh, well okay. What are we having tomorrow?" I asked, letting out one last cough. "Oh, it this amazing beef stew that I concocted one day. It is really good, you'll like it." she said, forgetting that I had just almost died from a coughing fit.

Tomorrow should be fun. NOT! Lord, strike me with lighting please!