title of your story

Andys POV

I cleared my throat, "So, you youtubed me?" I asked. He didn't know my crews name until tonight, so I don't know how he knew about how good of a dancer I was.

He blushed a deep red, and magaged to choke out, "Well- um, no. Not exactly." he blushed an even deeper red. "Then, how exactly did you know that I danced and that I was good? And why are you blushing like a mad man?" I asked, smiling at the fact that he blushed deeper when I pointed it out.

He rubbed the back of his neck, in both awkwardness, and nervousness. "Well, uh that day you beat the shit out of me, and I stole your cloths, I followed you. I just wanted to know where you lived. And please don't ask me why." he said, his tomato red blush still in contact with his face. With all my power I tried to hold back my smile and keep a straight face. And I did.

He went on, "I saw you pull into the local studio, and when you were in I asked the lady what room you went in. I saw you dancing to 'Applebottom jeans.' and I saw how good you were. Then I followed you home to see where you lived." I kept a straight face, surprisingly. And I asked him the question that he told me not to. "Why?" and if possible, he blushed an even deeper red.

"Do I have to answer that question?" he asked, his voice breaking a little. I nodded, still keeping a straight face. He groaned in frustration, and threw his hands up. He took a deep breath, "IfollowedyoubecauseIwantedtoknowwhereyoulived. IkindalikeyoubutyoudontlikemebacksoIfiguredifIkeptpissingyouoffyouwouldntsuspectanything." he said super fast, and in one breath. (Translation: I followed you cuz I wanted to know where you lived. I kinda like you, but you don't like me back, so I figured that if I kept pissing you off you wouldn't suspect anything.)

I looked at him straight in the eye, trying to figure out what the prank was. The thing is, I couldn't find anything that told me he was lying. Oh shit. He really does like me. But he can't, we are supposed to hate eachother, and I have only been here for a couple days. He doesn't know me. He doesn't know that I play guitar, he doesn't know about my last boyfriend that tried to rape me, he doesn't know that I'm a virgin.

"Please say something, Andy." he looked into my eyes pleadig with me. "Your not kidding, are you?" was all I could say. "I wish I were, save me from more embarassment. I'm falling for the girl that gave me a bruise infront of the whole school, and the girl that kicked my sorry ass during a fight. And the thing is, we are supposed to hate eachother. At least that's what everybody thinks, not that I care what they think."

"I have always been an idependant person, ever since I was old enough to go to the bathroom by myself. My parents let me do anything I wanted, and I was only nine. Then I was put into my first foster home. It was pretty much the same, only my foster parents weren't hookers or porn stars." I don't know why I was teling him all this. I didn't even open up this much to Sharon.

"When I was 10 my first foster mom kicked me out of her house. She lived in Vermont, then I got shipped to New York City, where I stayed until I came here. Even though I stayed in the city, I was bounced around so many foster homes. I have never been in the same foster home fore more than a year. The longest was 9 months." I explained. I broke eye contact with Jake, and looked at the floor.

"As you already know I had been fighting since I was ten, and Mike was my trainer, and father figure. He told me to stay away from downtown NYC. But I didn't listen to him, being the reblous person I am. I was 11 and I met these guys. They were drug dealers, and having a year in training, ibthought I was ready for anything. Well I was right about that, but I started to talk to these guys, and hang with them. They soon got me hooked on drugs. I started out small, stuff like crack, and pot. But the soon got me into crystal meth, and heroine. I had always felt different from all of the other kids at school. You know that I have a photographic memory, well soon kids found out that the badass girl was a nerd, so I started to use drugs regularly, trying to loose brain cells and trying to forget everything. When I figured out that it wasn't doing anything, but making me miserable, I stopped doing all of the drugs-" Jake interupted me.