title of your story

HOLA LOS AMIGOS! LOL. COMMENT FAN AND VOTE!

Jakes POV

She walked into the locker room. All of my friends were at my side now. Joey handed me a towel, still looking at Andy as she entered the locker room to take a shower. I wiped away the blood from my nose and said evily, "Im going to get revenge." Joey looked at me in utter confusion. "But she won fair and and square, Jake. What could you possibly do? She obviously doesn't care about what people think about her, so there isn't anything you could really do."

"I could piss her off. Make her mad." I knew that if I did something to piss Andy off, she would think of something ten times worse. But right now, all I wanted was revenge. An idea popped into my mind. And that revenge could start right now. I smiled and evil smile. "What are you going to do?" Joey asked, as the rest of the guys looked at me.

I just smiled and got out of the ring, and headed for the girls locker room. I listened at the door, and heard the shower running. I looked back at the guys, and made an okay symbol with my fingers. All of their mouths dropped as they realized what I was going to do.

I silently walked in the locker room. The shower was still running, and I saw all of her cloths piled up on a bench. I didn't see a towel, so she must have it hanging on a hook in the shower with her. I shrugged and took her cloths, and ran out to the gym. As I entered the gym I heard the shower cut. Oh, I made it just in time. I quickly hind the cloths behind one of the rings, and I heard the guys sniggering.

"Dude! She is going to kick your ass." Joey said, and the guys agreed. Then all of a sudden they all got this scared look, as they looked behind me. I turned my body around to see a very pissed, and very wet Andy, stalking toward me. She was in a very short, and when I say short I mean just covering her ass, white towel.

She stopped infront of me, drew her arm back and punched me where she had punched me earlier that day.

It hurt like hell. Great now I was going to have an even bigger bruise there. "Where are they, Mains?" Andy asked shaking with anger, her hands balled into fists at her sides. She was beyond pissed, just how I

wanted it. Even though I was going to have to take like, 10 pain killers later, it was worth it.

"I don't know what your talking about." I answered, as inocently as possible. She nodded her head once and

started to back away from me. "WellI guess we'll have to see what Mike has to say about this." and she ran toward Mike's office, holding the towel so it didn't fall off. "Shit!" I said and ran after her. She got to Mikes

office, opened the door without knocking, and slamed it behind her. I heard the click of the lock when i reached the door. Damn. Well this sucks.

The door opened, and Mike stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. Aw, shit. I saw Andy standing behind Mike, smirking up at me. She looked so hot in her short little towel. NO! Bad Jake, bad! I can't think

about her like that.

Mike looked at me, "Care to explain this, Jake?" mike asked. I put my head down a little, "No, not really Mike." Mike shook his head and said, "Well, I'm not going to do anything this time. But if something like this happens again in my gym young man, you will not be allowed in the gym for a week. Understood?" he said sternly. "Yeah Mike I get it." I said. "Good, now give Andy her cloths back."

I headed for the ring that i hid them behind. I grabbed them, and turned around and saw Andy right there, so close. She her chest was almost tounching me. Oh god. I shuddered, hoping she didn't notice. She grabbed the cloths out of my hand. "Dickwad." she mumbled under her breath, and walked into the locker room.