I'm One Mean Bitch

Andys POV

I can tell you one thing. Malorie takes FOREVER to pick out a dress. If you thought I took long, she took twice as long. We spent an hour and fifteen minutes on me. We spent 2 and a half hours on her. She kept asking me 'Does this make me look fat?' or 'Are my hips to wide for this dress?' After awhile I just started saying yes to everything she said.

Finally we were in some store I have never heard of and she had been trying on dresses for 10 minutes. She came out of the dressing room in a tight lacy black dress, that was totally party in the front and party in the back.

The straps crisscrossed once in the front causing an extremely low neck line, and crisscrossed all the way down her back ending just above her ass. It was pretty short too; about mid thigh.

"So, does this make me-" "Look fat? No, it doesn't. You look extremely sexy. Now change so we can get the hell out of here." I said pointing to the dressing room.

"Are you sure this is the dress?" she asked turning so she could look at the back properly in the mirror. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, now hurry up. My feet hurt like a mother." I complained.

"Oh, stop your complaining you old gramma." Malorie retorted back and walked back into the dressing room.

We were finally out of the stupid mall and driving back to town. "You know what. There's still time left, and school hasn't let out yet. Why don't we go to the beach. We both got new bikinis, why not break them in, huh?" Malorie suggested as we were about to pass the beach. I agreed and she turned into the beach parking lot, popping the trunk so we could get our suits out.

After we had changed we walked out to the beach. Well, I walked out. Mal bolted out, racing past sun bathers kicking sand at them as she ran past, causing them to scream and curse at her. I shook my head and laughed at her childness.

We both sat down at a secluded area pretty much by ourselves and streched out so we could get a tan. I don't know how long we had been there but all of a sudden there was a tall shadow the was blocking the suns rays from hitting me. It was a tall shadow too, because it covered the length of me.

"Whoever you are, you're blocking me sun. Now if you would please move your ass away from me, that'll be fabulous." I said with my eyes closed.

I heard a deep familar chuckle come from the shadow. With my eyes still closed I asked, "What are you doing here Jake? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Shouldnt you?" he asked acusingly. I shrugged a little bit, "Not if you're skipping. I've been gone the whole day, where have you been?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ive been looking for you everywhere, and I tried calling you but you didn't answer. I finally got ahold of Malorie and she told me you guys were at the beach." he said.

"Who died and made you my dad? Look, I don't have to go through you to live my life. It's my life and I'll do whatever the hell I want to Jake, whether you like it or not. You don't own me, nor do you control my actions." I said with authority in my voice. This whole time my eyes have stayed closed; I haven't looked at Jake once.

"Look Andy, I'm sorry if I'm suffocating you but you mean the world to me and I don't know if I can ever lose you." he said.

"Oh god, please don't turn into a sap." I pleaded, finally peeking one eye open to glance at him. "Thats not turning into a sap Andy. That's called caring for someone you love." he stated crossing his arms over his chest, making his arm muscles bulge as he did so. That was sexy.

"Its sappy. I don't think sappy was in the boyfriend description. Is it Malorie?" I asked turning toward Mal, who was now laughing her ass off.

"I-I don't know! You guys carry on the way you are. This is good. Where's the popcorn when you need it?" she shouted unnecessarily.