12•Secondo atto

Start from the beginning

I grinned, gripping his wrist and then covered my mouth realizing what I did.

Alena wished happy birthday, annoyed, and then left the table which made me really happy. The rest of the party Diavolo was beside me, more people came to talk to him and it seemed to be serious; some of them were really nice, some of them looked at me as if I was out of place (which is true), others tried to flirt, but Diavolo wasn't having it so Luca and other guys dealt with it.

By 11:30 pm, Diavolo was already dragging me out of the place so we could be out before midnight, once in the car he let out a sigh of relief "I really wanted to get out of there," he said closing his eyes.

"But you said those are your friends," I said, looking at his hand resting on my mid-thigh.

He opened his eyes and glanced at me "Work friends," he informed with a weak smile. The man fell asleep quickly after the car advanced, but the ride to the house is almost an hour long which means we are a few minutes away from his birthday.

"Diavolo," I whispered in his ear as the car stopped "we are here."

He groaned as his eyes fluttered open "I like this," he whispered, looking into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"The fact that you're the first thing I see when I open my eyes," he whispered, unbuckling my seatbelt.

My cheeks turned 12 shades darker "I like it too," I whispered trying not to break eye contact; it gives me anxiety.

He pecked my forehead and then got off the car, helped me off and then we walked back into the house which I love, it's so ancient and lovely.

Back in our room, he changed in the bathroom while I did the same but in the bedroom. When he was out of the bathroom, I went in to wash my face and brush my teeth. A sigh of relief left my mouth once I lay down beside him, he was smoking which I don't mind. "Happy birthday, Diavolo," I whispered, hugging his torso.

His free arm was around me as he rubbed my back "Thank you bunny, yours is the one that counts."

I smiled, climbing on top of him so I was straddling him "I got you something."

A smile played on his lips as he moved a strand of my hair behind my ear "Really?"

I nodded "Wanna see it?" when I was about to get off of him to go get the hidden box, he pulled me back on top of him.

"No, stay here," he whispered, leaning in closer.

His breath smells like whiskey but he only had two glasses which means he's nowhere near drunk "But–"

"Hush," he shushed me before finally kissing me. His lips fit perfectly with mine, and I quickly picked up his pace which is as I imagined: rough yet passionate. Shortly after, he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and as I granted it to him, he gripped my waist pulling me closer.

My arms went gently around his neck as his tongue dominated the kiss "Mhhh," I moaned scratching the back of his neck when I felt his hard member under me so I decided to stimulate him a bit more by grinding my core against his shaft.

He growled in the kiss and then bit my tongue moving his hands down to my thighs, his thumbs resting close to my sex.

As I moved my hips faster I felt his cock get harder to the point where it felt like his tip was pushing my panties in me "Baby girl..." he breathed out pulling away and quickly putting his lips against my neck.

Moans left my mouth as he took my skin between his lips to suck on it, leaving hickeys all over my neck and close to my breasts "Diavolo..." I moaned out as I ground my hips harder on him.