Chapter 5

The Picture is of the girls outfits! from Left to right; Savannah, Kalie, Nickie.

*I updated this because it wasn't showing for some reason! *

It's Friday, Otherwise known as Party day. School ended an hour ago, and I got through the day with multiple Staring attacks from Braxton. He even tried sitting at the table near us for lunch. That quickly stopped when Dylan and Andrew Glared at them.

Nickie is picking Kalie and I up from my house in an hour for the party.

I curled Mine and Kalies hair, so it falls down our backs in waves.

I just got a text from Nickie saying she's here, so we go outside, and i get to see her outfit also.

We arrive at the party, and its already in full swing. Kids are out in the yard playing with the kegs of beer, and beer pong is inside the house in the game room. Thats where Kalie heads first; Shes beast at beer pong.

I however, go to the kitchen to get something non-acaholic, because I don't feel like having a hang over.

As I'm rummaging through the fridge someone comes up behind me and whispers; "I didn't expect to see you here tonight."

That someone would be Braxton.

"Are you stalking me?" I ask feigning innocence.

He scoffs,"I cant come to a party now?"

"Not if i'm here." i respond.

Braxton rolls his eys, and grabs my hand that isn't holding a soda.

"Um, where are we going, because if you think your taking me upstairs like one of those girls you "date" then get that out of your head because that's not happening." I say sternly.

"Relax, we're going out to the dance floor." he says reasuringly.

"Okay, fine."

When we reach the dance floor, or what used to be the living room, Seeya by DeadMau5 is playing, and couples are dancing. Very innapropriatley I might add.

"Um, I hope you know, I'm sober, and I am not dancing with you," i tell him.

He just chuckles and lets go of my hand.

He puts his hands on my waist and starts dancing to the beat of the song, and I actually dance with him. I used to be a dancer.

He turns me around and starts grinding on me, and thats when i turn around.

"Hey, Braxton, you know I'm not your flavor of the week right? Theres nothing going on between us. We're just friends, if that." i remind him.

"Calm down, chill. This is just a party, and were just dancing." He says placing his hands back on my waist and turning me around so my back is on his chest.

I move my hips to the music, along with him, until someone comes up to us and pushes Braxton off me and places their hands on my waist instead.

I turn to see who it is, and its some Jock thats friends with Dylan.

He moves to the music for a couple seconds when he realizes im not moving with him, and Braxton is still standing there in shock.

"What the Hell, Man!" Braxton exclaims.

The guy just smirks at Braxton, and Braxton pushes him off me and grabs my hand, and pulls me away.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"Well, Miss oblivious, that guy wanted to dance with you." He says in a voice like he's talking to a child.

That earns a huff from me, and I cross my arms and turn away. "Hey, Lets do something else. This is getting boring." He tells me.