NEW STORYYYY WHATT

OOOKAY GUYS IM SO EXCITED SO I STARTED MORPHED SOMETIME LAST YEAR AND I TOTALLY FORGOT I EVEN STARTED IT AND I SUCK SO MUCH OMG BUT IM BACK AT IT AND ITS BETTTERRR!

Ive updated the characters and made some major changes to the story. I've unpublished everything and edited it. It's finally on the right track! WOO YAY

PLEAAASE check it out if you're into anything remotely relating to shifting, werewolves, ANY animal (wink wink, hint hint), or just want to try something new!

I have some of the story finished. I'm just waiting on some readers to post the chapters. At this point I have both prologue parts published and the summary. I'm going to be publishing chapters 1&2 relatively soon, depending on the amount of interest the prologue parts Get. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT OR AHOW IT TO SOMEONE WHO MIGHT LIKE IT.

SUMMARY:
You fear us. For our superiority, you fear us. We are a species not known to man. We are not Doppelgängers or Mimics, no. We are Legends. We are the beings you fear. When you walk at night and feel like your being watched, that is us. We are not a Pack. We are a crew; a family. Together, our existence could change everything. We will not harm you. We are dangerous. We do not accept cowards. We are the new age. When we arrive, there will be no turning back. We aren't in your nightmares, We are your nightmares. We will stay in the shadows for now, but be warned. The New Age is upon you.

THANK YOU, KISSES FROM BRAXTON AND SAVANNAH