♡4♡

"Yoonbum!" Y/N ran across the 20 foot grass field as she saw Yoonbum walking with his head down.

Yoonbum looked up to see the H/C haired girl running towards him, he blushed a bit as he noticed her breasts bouncing up and down.

"Hey, I was trying to look for you." Y/N giggled. For once this was an actual giggle.

"Eh...me?" Yoonbum says shockingly.

Y/N nodded, "Of course! Why do you think I yelled out your name?" She says.

Yoonbum didn't understand why this girl wanted to speak with him. All he did was bump into her and now she's wanting to talk with him. Maybe he should feel grateful that a girl is wanting to talk to him.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" Yoonbum says out of nowhere.

Y/N looked at him with a confused expression, why would be ask that?

"I want to know more about yourself...that's all." Y/N says. What was she thinking? Trying to force him into her life...be probably doesn't want to deal with her.

"Sorry." Y/N says.

Yoonbum silently screamed at himself inside his mind. Why did he do that?! He didn't mean it in a rude way...he was just curious.

"E-eh...wait No. I didn't mean it!" He says quickly. Y/N's saddened face disappeared, she smiled at him. "That's good!" She says.

She locked arms with his, "Come on. Lets go to the coffee shop togehter!"

Yoonbum decided to just let the female drag him wherever she pleased. It's not like he had anything better to do...maybe he will be able to see him.

Y/N and Yoonbum stood in line. The two just quietly stood there, she was hoping Yoonbum would be the first one to speak.

"So Yoonbum, I want to get to know you!" Y/N says. Yoonbum looked down at his shoes with red cheeks. He felt nervous.

Y/N Was eager to become close friends with him.

"I'm not really interesting..." He silently said.

Y/N frowned, "I'm sure that's not true," She took a step back. "I'm sure you're i-" Once Y/N took another step back she hit get back against someone. Their coffee spilt all over the back of her shirt.

"Gah!" Y/N shouted. She felt the hot liquid go all over her back. Y/N flinched a bit at the pain but it quickly went away.

She turned around to look up at a male, he had light brown hair with a black undercut, bags under his eyes, and light tanned skin.

"Sorry..." Y/N mumbled.

The man looked down at her. His eye soon met with Yoonbum.

Yoonbum face became even more red, if that's even possible. He stood there, frozen.

Oh god...it's him

The male smiled at Y/N and Yoonbum. Y/N smiled back, it wasn't an actual smile.

"No worries. It was completely my fault. Here." The male tool off his black jacket handing it to the female.

"Wear this." He says.

Yoonbum looked at him.

Oh, of course he will remember his ex boyfriend.

"Yoonbum? Oh my! It is You! I haven't spoken to you in a while." He waved.

Yoonbum gave him a crooked smile, "Hey Sangwoo..."

His name is Sangwoo...

Y/N stood there, once the two of their gazes left her she dropped her smile. She had a cold expression.