♡1♡

BANG

The noise of the gun will always haunt Y/N's head.

After that incident, Y/N Was sent to an orphanage since she had no other family to live with.

As she grew up she never talked to the other children around her. She would always sit in the corner of the play room just watching the younger children play. She would usually walked around the house just looking at random items.

Everyone thought she was weird for being quiet and always alone. She never even tried to speak to other people. They thought she wasn't normal.

"Hey Y/N!" A 8 year old boy walked up to the 10 year old girl.

Y/N looked at the little boy infront of her. He he a large smile, sparkling chocolate brown eyes.

"Do you want to play with me?" He asked excitedly.

Y/N shook her head. She didn't even say a word to the kid, she just stared at him with her dull E/C eyes.

The boy frowned as he walked away.

Whispers were heard from behind her.

"Why doesn't ever speak?"

"What a freak."

"Boring."

"Can't she atleast try to act normal?"

Of course only the other orphans would say that. The adults didn't say that since they pity her. The children don't know what she's been through.

That night Y/N laid awake on her bed. She silently cried herself to sleep, she didn't want the other girls to hear her cry.

So I must act normal...by pretending I'm happy?

It confused Y/N...she thought it was stupid that she had to be happy 24/7 just to make the other orphans accept who she is.

How can she ever find something that'll make her happy?

Y/N then remembered her mother's words.

"A way for you to become happy forever is to find someone you love very much."

Sadly, there isn't anyone that Y/N takes interest. She's just ten...

Tomorrow morning when she wakes up she will be a new person...she will no longer be the boring...dull girl in the orphanage. She will always be happy...and so cheery...

Just they wait.