♡3♡

Wake up.

Y/N's eyes shot wife open, she woke up in cold sweat. She gently rubbed the sweat off with her hand. She rolled onto her back to face the ceiling.

"That was...an odd dream."

She dreamt of herself in a wedding dress but it was all bloody. She was on her knees looking at something or someone. She had a blank expression.

Y/N sat up from her bed.

"Time for school." She sighed.

She stood up, she headed into her bathroom to wash her face, brush her teeth and all that.

"Another day of being a fake..." She sighed.

You see, Y/N still acts. At her college she's one of the most popular people there. Everyone enjoys her "Happiness" and "sweetness". They're too stupid to realize it's all an act.

Most of the people she is friends with are mostly the fakest one. They act like they are all nice but in reality they ate just bitches

After thirty minutes of getting ready she was finally ready to head to the campus.

"Y/N!"

Y/N snapped out of her thoughts, she looked to the side to see a group of girls.

Great

"Yea?" Y/N asked with a sweet smile. She didn't really want to smile at the moment.

"Well, there's this party going on tonight over at my place. We're wanting to know if you want to come." The red haired girl placed a hand on her hip. She smiled as she looked down at Y/N.

Y/N smiled, "Yep! I'll be there!" The red haited girl clapped her hands together, "Good! I'll see you there!"

The group of girls then walked away.

Y/N's smiled drop.

She ate her lunch sitting alone at the bench.

"Heh, you're so funny!" Y/N giggled. She cringed a bit as she heard herself force that giggle out.

The tall brown haired boy smirked down at Y/N.

"I was wondering if you want to hang out after class is over. We can go over to my house." He says in a seductive tone.

The male walked closer to the female trying to touch her shoulder.

Don't touch me.

"Ah...about that. I probably won't have time. Y'know...the essay." Y/N frowned.

The male smirked widened, "We can work on it togehter." Y/N's eyes shifted down to the male's crotch.

He's turned on..

"Hm...no." Y/N turned around but was quickly forced to face back the male.

"Come on. It'll be fun...just you and me...working on the essay alone." He whispered into my ear.

Y/N's eyes widened in anger, she grabbed the back of his neck squezzing the living shit out it. The male screamed in pain as he let go of Y/N.

"What the h-" As he took a couple steps back from her he bumped into someone. The two went falling down.

Y/N looked down at the male and the random person. She had a pissed off look, couldn't he just leave her alone?

"A-ah...I'm sorry..." The random person said. He laid there whole the brown haired male was onto of him. He stood up looking down at the random male. He had black hair, pale skin, and was so skinny and short.

"Watch it you weirdo!" The brown haired male says.

Y/N looked down at the black haired boy.

Her expression soon change...

She had a hallow expression. She seemed to be in deep thought.

She touched her chest where her heart was located...

This feeling.

Y/N felt her whole body get warm, her legs felt like jello.

"Hey! Y/N! Lets go!" The brown haired male grabbed Y/N by the hand dragging her away from the unknown male.

"Wait...Zack. let me go!" Y/N harshly pulled herself away from him running back to the boy who was on his knees picking up some papers.

Y/N bended down to face the black haired male.

He kept looking down, he had sweat dripping off from his face and his face was red due to embarrassment.

"Hi!" Y/N says waving at him.

The boy just looked down as he gathered his papers. A small "Hey." Escaped his mouth.

"My name is Y/N. What is your name?" Y/N asked. She picked up some papers to help him out.

"Yoonbum." He answered.

Yoonbum...

I love that name.

"Nice to meet you Yoonbum." Y/N says.

Yoonbum then stood up, YN followed his actions.

"Here." Y/N handed him the papers.

Yoonbum nervously grabbed the papers from her hands. He never had a girl talk to him so...calmy. Usually whenever a girl would try to talk to them they would always speak with disgust and annoyance.

"Thank you." He silently says as he looks down at the papers.

Y/N wanted his eyes to look back at hers.

"No need to act so shy!" Y/N says.

Yoonbum didn't say anything all he did was just look off to the side.

"I have to go..." He whispered. With that he ran off, hugging the papers to his chest.

Y/N stood there...

The warmth of her body left her.

"This...this is it." She whispred to herself.

"Yoonbum...you are the one. The one for me." She smiled.

"Don't worry. We'll soon get to know eachother."