Chapter 1

(AU:Before we begin I'd like to know whether or not you want izuku to get one for all, I have a plan for his power but OFA might slightly change that so I'm going to let you guys/girls decide)

"YAWWWWWN" A four year old Izuku was waking from his nap. When he finally woke up he felt slightly different then he had the night before. He felt stronger,could see, smell and hear a lot more clearly.

He was confused, but he didn't pay too much attention to it instead he decided to focus on the day. It was the day he'd go and get checked to see if he had a quirk and was extremely excited.

Izuku quickly exited his room and rushed down the stairs for breakfast. In the kitchen his mother Inko Midoriya was making pancakes, when she heard the sound of small feet on the hardwood stairs she smiled knowing who it was.

"Morning mama" He said from the stairs.

"Morning sweetie come on and eat I made breakfa-" she didn't get to finish as she turned around to look at izuku and almost dropped a plate of pancakes in shock and surprise.

Standing in front of her was her son but he had black wolf ears and tail with a confused look on his face wondering why she stopped mid sentence. He was about to ask why she stopped mid sentence when she smile at him and placed his breakfast on the table.

"I can see that you're excited to see what your quirk is" and truth be told he was very excited. Especially because his dream is to be a hero that saves people with a flashy and cool quirk.

"Yea!"Izuku shouted in excitement."well if that's the case when you're done eating go look in a mirror" she said which confused Izuku a lot so he quickly finished eating and ran upstairs to his room.

"EHHHH!"Izuku was look at himself in shock and awe." I have the ears and tail of a wolf" Izuku then remembered earlier in the morning when he felt different.

And thus began his word vomit, he was standing in one place muttering to himself for an hour in a half. Until it was time to go to the doctor.

(Time skip brought to you my chibi Izuku writing in two notebooks at once)

"It appears you have two quirks" the doctor said in mild surprise. Upon hearing this Izuku was both extremely happy and quite confused.

"Wait I have two quirks?!" Inko was also surprised at Izuku having a second and quickly got curious. "What is his second quirk?".

"The quirk is something like a transformation of pure instinct. Example,say he was in a fight and someone he cares for gets hurt. And he gets exceedingly angry it will transform him into a vicious beast of pure rage and power." The doctor took a sip of water before continuing." In other words it's tied to his emotional state. It also appears that it increases his already strengthens senses even more than before."

Now inko was slightly worried and Izuku just thought it was cool and wanted to know the extent of his new abilities.

After leaving the doctor izuku and Inko decided to head on home, and Izuku couldn't wait try try his quirks out. While in the doctors he thought of a few ways he might be able to train them and get stronger.

(Time skip 11 years later)

"Hey Izuku you said you're going to U.A right?" This is Momo Yaoyorozu Izuku's best friend. They met a month after Izuku got his quirks, he protected her from some bullies and they've been friends ever since.

Izuku didn't know it yet but Momo has a HUGE crush on him so much so as to have 'fantasies' about their futures together. Momo isn't a yandere no far from it, she's just a girl in love.