24- dangerous woman

"Somethin' bout' you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman... somethin' bout', somethin' bout', somethin' bout' you, makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't, somethin' bout, somethin' bout, somethin' bout... all girls wanna be like that, bad girls underneath like that, you know how I'm feelin' inside," -Ariana Grande-Butera

*THIS IS A VERY LONG CHAPTER WITH LOTS OF SMUT AND FILTH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!*

"You stupid, stupid boy," Polly spat, smacking her nephew's head as she stormed into the drawing room, full of people.

"Not now, Polly," Tommy warned.

"Not now? Not now?" She shouted.

"Alright Polly that's enough," Arthur stepped in, taking his Aunt's arm but was pushed away.

"No, this stupid boy has just sent Giorgia packing, because he couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut!"

"Packing? Wha-?" Arthur asked confused before realising, "for fuck sakes Tom."

"She's gone?" Tommy asked, looking at his aunt for answers.

"She upped and left, said that you accused her of sleeping with Alfie in France."

"France?!" John questioned, the truth slowly coming out.

"Sorry," Alfie interjected, "as much as I wish I'd fucked her mate, as we all would," he gestured to the remaining men, "I didn't."

"That girl, who saved your fucking life and sacrificed hers, has left this house in bits because you accused her of disgusting things," she shouted at her nephew. Tommy stood there and did nothing, shocked by his aunt's words. "You boys," she laughed, "you boys preach to aunt Polly about the hell you went through, but that girl went through it just as much, in fact no," she stopped herself before continuing, "she probably went through it twice, heck three times maybe."

"Alright Pol that's enough," John piped in. "She didn't even fight."

Polly looked like she was about to explode.

"No, John, it's not," she shouted back. "Have you lost a child, hm?

"N-no," he stuttered.

"Were you raped? Did you have your heart broken?"

"No," he said above a whisper, knowing he'd said too much.

"She saved you, Alfie? yeah?" She turned to him.

"Yeah," he replied, "yeah she did."

"And I bet your sorry arses she saved some of your comrades as well," Polly spat. "You know not long ago Thomas you were preaching about this business being a women's enterprise, how you wanted it to be equal," she quoted him. "Yet here you are sending the girl who SAVED YOUR LIFE packing because of your stupidity," she spat. "I thought I raised you better, in fact, I thought I raised you all better than that."

And with that, she upped and left. "Everyone out," Tommy shouted, clearing them out from the drawing room. Alfie was the last to leave and as he was about to walk through the door, he turned around. "She was a good nurse, Tom, yeah? A good fucking nurse and she was a good woman. Used to sing to dying soldiers, hold their hands so they didn't rot on the ground like they were left to do," Alfie explained. "Heck, she buried some herself, wrote to families to let them know where their son, father, brother was buried."

"Alright, Alfie."

"Na, mate it's not alright, really is it?" Alfie snapped back. "She served like me and you did, she nearly died, like me and you did, she cried, she screamed, she put a gun to her fucking head like me and you did."