7- raindrops (an angel cried)

"An angel cried," -Ariana Grande-Butera

"When raindrops fell down from the sky,

The day you left me, an angel cried,

Oh, she cried, an angel cried,

She cried."

"Satisfied?" Giorgia chimed as she stood next to Tommy who had the grin of a little boy plastered on his face.

"I told you didn't I?" He smirked, Gia finding herself grinning along too.

"Fuck me, Giorgia, you can dance like that in my pub anyday," Arthur slurred.

Giorgia let out a laugh, he really had no boundaries.

Giorgia was approached by many different people complementing her talent and her voice, which she kindly accepted. It gave Tommy the opportunity to sneak off from the crowd and talk to the Priest and a man Tommy didn't recognise.

"We appear to have taken you by surprise."

"I have adjusted," Tommy inhaled his smoke.

"Since the socialists have got into Downing Street we are all being followed we have to meet in places where we'd meet anyway."

Tommy huffed at his comment.

"You should have stopped by Small Heath I could have given you a more traditional welcome."

"They want to know about ammunition," the Priest spoke.

"And chaines for the wheels." 

Tommy sighed.

"When the white guard make their rum for the police it will be of a rough tarrain." 

"The chains are suitable for snow or wet ground, they're already stored on the vehicles. Theres a batch set aside of the BSA that are bound for the Turkish army," Tommy explained, slowly losing his patience.

"And how will you get it all aboard the London train?"

"There will be a strike that night across the city."

"We will have to stop the train twice, how?"

"Two drivers will join the strike at different points."

"Rather fun, getting Communist Unions to help get weapons to the white."

Tommy scoffed.

"Yes, rather fun eh?" He huffed. "I'm thinking ahead... thinking of every possibility, remembering everything that is happening." 

The priest let out a laugh.

"The Russians want to inspect the vehicles."

"I'll take photographs," Tommy reasoned.

"Uh-Uh, the Duke has sent his niece. She's here."

Tommy shook his head.

"Tomorrow you will take her to the factory and show her."

"No, union conveners are watching the factory." He took a drag. "Not possible."

"Anything is possible, Mr Shelby," the Priest chimed. "You will take her."

"You will pick her up from this hotel at 10," he ordered. "Now look, a Priest with an empty glass, lets get back to the party."

"Y'know gentlemen, when there is hell, there is a place below hell, and I will remember everything," Tommy spat. "I forget nothing."