Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

     You let go of his hand and then walked back to your spot in the dirt floor. You then sat down and turned your body away from him. You then waited for him to leave.

     He stood there for a bit and then walked out of the tent. You sighed as you then started drawing in the dirt. Does he like you? Or was that just a simple compliment?

     Simple? Ha. You wanted to laugh at that word. Since when has ANYTHING been "simple"? That's all you could wish for now. Ever since... Ah, you lost count... Since whenever, nothing has been simple for you. NOTHING.

     You replayed everything in your head. Your biological parents were slaughtered in front of you. You were then eventually adopted by Kate and Ryan. Then that smiling freak knocked you out, brought you to the mansion. You were then "claimed" by Laughing Jack, but then he decided he didn't want you. Then, you were sent with that tall, white, freak.

     Then, Laughing Jack saved you, but then you were back with Sexual Offenderman. Stuff happened and then you escaped, found your way back to Kate and Ryan's. Then the monster slaughtered both Kate and Ryan in front of you. Then you were back in Slenderman's mansion. Some other stuff happened and you were then kidnapped by the demon.

     Laughing Jack came and tried to help, but was tied up and whatnot. Then you found out that the demon was the one that killed your biological parents. You got angry, killed him and almost the clown. Then you found out that Jane was there too. Then you went back with them to the mansion. Some other, other stuff happened and then you were angry at Laughing Jack. You left, then helped a family of three. You then walked to the monster's mansion, waiting to kill him. You then killed him and now you're here with the clown.

      You sighed as you then lied down on the ground. Why must everything be so complicated? Why can't anything be simple? If you're going to be honest, you never had much of a chance of your life being simple from the start. You never had much hope for your life being painless and simple. You just hope that you can make a happy life for yourself in the future.

*Laughing Jack's P.O.V.*

     I left the tent with a very uneasy feeling. The way she looked at me, made me question what was going on through her head. I hope she's okay. I think I was a little hard on her about her killing Slenderman's brother. He really was a jerk and to be honest he wasn't all that innocent, but he was family. Like that one perverted cousin that everyone hated with a passion.

     Hopefully Slenderman will not try to hurt (Y/N). Who am I kidding? He's going to want to rip her to pieces for what she did. Although the rest of us hated Sexual Offenderman, Slenderman loved him. He was his brother, how could he not?

     Well, doesn't matter. I need to collect some clothing for (Y/N). She'll need a bath soon and a change of clothes along with that. Hopefully I can sneak into Slenderman's mansion to fetch (Y/N)'s clothes. Jane probably told him that I'm hiding her with me. So, he's probably pissed at me too. Well, let's hope for the best...

*Slenderman's P.O.V.*

     "What!" I yelled, looking down at Jane. She nodded.

     "Yes, (Y/N) killed your brother and Laughing Jack is helping to hide her," she replied. Anger ran through my veins. How could that child do that? Why would the child do that? My brother tries his best, in his own way, to be good. Yes, he did kill the child's parents, but he deserved death for that?

     "Get out, Jane!" I yelled as I then began to toss things back and forth. Jane ran out of my office, shutting the door behind her. I threw things across the room. I was so... furious! My brother is dead. My brother is dead! It's bad enough that the child killed my brother, but Laughing Jack? Why are you helping the child?