Chapter Three

Four more days have passed as that person, whoever it was, kept carving things in to you and leaving huge cuts and bruises.

You woke up this morning to find that they had cut you deep in to your side. You just ignored it and happily went on to reading your books while listening to your music.

You were honestly sick of waiting for this person to kill you or whatever they were going to do to you. If they were going to kill you or whatever, they should hurry up and do it.

"Ugh, all this waiting is tiring," one of your voices groaned. You just nodded.

"For once, I agree. This person is taking too long!" The other voice complained. You nodded, agreeing with the voices.

You sat on your bed and listened to your music with a neutral expression. You have finished all of the books you got from your birthday. You just continued to listen to your music as you leaned your head against the wall.

Knock! Knock!

"(Y/N), we are now leaving for our business trip. Is there anything you need before we go?" You heard Kate's muffled voice from behind the door.

You stopped your music and then took off your headphones. You walked over to the door and then opened it. You then shook your head to answer her question. Right beside Kate, stood Ryan. He looked at you with his eyebrow cocked.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asked. You nodded at him as they both then smiled.

"Okay, then come here," Kate demanded as she then pulled you in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around you as you slowly wrapped your arms around her.

Ryan joined in, wrapping his massive arms around Kate and yourself. After a while, you quickly began to feel awkward. You three then let go of the hug.

"We'll be back before you know it," Ryan reassured as he then waved goodbye. Kate did the same as you then waved back at the two. You watched them as they then exited the house, leaving you all by yourself. Well, not all by yourself. You still had that unknown person to keep you company.

"Let's take a shower. They are sooooo relaxing," your small voice suggested. You just nodded as you then went to go take a shower.

~~~

Once you got out of the shower, you dried off and then wrapped the towel around you. You then walked to your room and picked out a pair of black leggings and a black shirt. Once you finished putting on your undergarments, you put on the leggings and the shirt.

"Wow, could you BE any more depressing?" The strong voice asked in an annoyed tone. You just rolled your eyes as you then picked up your phone that has been sitting on the bed. You unlocked your phone as you saw that you had an unopened message from that unknown number. You began to read it.

Unknown (8 min. ago): Hey, since ur parents are gone... now we can finally play together.

You read the message and then sighed. You've read plenty of horror stories and knew what this person wanted. You've read about the killer will play small mind games to make you terrified. You didn't want to play games, you just wanted this all to be over.

Ding!

You looked down and saw another message from the number.

Unknown (Now): Look in your closet...

You put down the phone and calmly turned your attention to your massive closet. You were now annoyed. You knew very well that they were not in there. It's all to get you startled up. You rolled your eyes and then calmly walked over to the closet. You quickly opened it and then saw no one, as expected.