Let's have fun human (lemon part 1, warming up) (p.s. Sans was here)

(third person aka me saying it lol, also a continuation from the one part in papy's date chapter) 

As Sans waits still in his uniform he begins to wonder where the hell u were. He gets up & walks out of the room to the room you're staying in. He knocks once, twice, then three times '(Y/n), u there doll?' he asked a bit concerned. Just waking up after cleaning the house all night, you sit up yawning & stretched a bit. Pulling up your (f/c) bra, you walked up to your door & opened it, surprised to see that Sans is in a very skimpy officer outfit & had a stern look on his face. "G'morning Sans, so..what's with the outfit?" Sans, thinking you were joking, said 'Well, I did say that though to myself, I need a way to thank this beautiful girl for saving me from a beatin by my boss, so I thought I'd show how much I loved her by showing how much of a freak I can be~' 

Blushing at such words you completely were a bit shocked & surprised "B-but i'm a virgin" you say shyly & Sans's eye sockets widen a bit surprised 'So u didn't fuck with anyone, just  once? & if I did it with you, I'd be your first?' you nod & in Sans's mind 'OMFG, YES I'M GONNA BE HER FIRST X3, that is, if she'll let me be' Sans clears his throat a bit & blushed lightly 'S-so, if it ain't too much, could I be your first?' 

You kinda blush hard & deep at the thought 'I-I love him, but I also love Papy' "I-i don't know, i mean i love both you & your brother very much...." you were about to leave then Papyrus came in wearing a skimpy police outfit as well 'Well, I've decided to get involved in punishing our little prisoner~' You blush harder & fall onto the bed. Sans holds handcuffs & Papyrus holds a whip as they smirk devilishly at you planning the pleasures they're going to bring you.

Sans start handcuffing you to the bed post &  Papyrus dives into your neck biting & kissing your neck while Sans joins. You, trying your best to not to moan, were clenching your fist & feeling your panties getting wet. 'Wowie you're already getting so wet dirty lil prisoner~' Papyrus says while lightly rubbing your pussy from outside your panties and Sans smirks pulling your shirt off slowly seeing that you decided not to wear a bra today

(Interruption really quick: bra's are torture devices for boobs.

Sans: So it's a 'booby trap'

Me: SANS WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!

Sans: eh, pun opportunity, also why are you writing this kinda-

Me: Okayyy you do you, I'll do me, we won't do each other..... probably *shrugs*

Sans: dirty sinner....*walks out of here & back to his dimension*

Me: well ok that was odd but let's just keep it going while I make sure the portal is forever closed so there are no more interruptions like that again....... ROLL CLIP *presses play*)

Sans licks his 'lips' looking at your now exposed breast and starts licking around your left while Papyrus lightly uses his teeth to tug on the nipple of the right. You're body is trembling slightly from the pleasure they're both giving you, Papyrus lightly moves your panties to the side and kisses down your body to your pussy.

Sans now uses his left hand to play with your right breast, moving it around & lightly pinching the nipple. "A-ahhh~ S-ssans, Papy, p-please more~" you moan and your mind is clouded with lust feeling more dirty. Papyrus, now his skull to your pussy, lightly licks around your lips lightly and slowly then flicking tip of tongue on your clit.

Sans bites your nipples lightly and sucks on each breast hungrily. 'Fvck, she taste so amazing~' Papyrus thought while still moving tongue on & over your pussy tasting and loving every bit of it. "O-OH Yes m-mmm~" you moaned more and felt a big knot in your stomach. Sans smirks and kisses u deeply and passionately, moving his tongue into your mouth rolling it around yours, as Sans did that, Papyrus latched his mouth around your pussy & his tongue slides deep inside licking your vaginal walls.

Your eye widen surprised & you blush hard, rolling your tongue with Sans & moaning from Papyrus's tongue "M-MMmmmm~". Both Sans & their shorts tighten up from the pleasure of hearing your voice moaning for them, Sans unbuckled his & pulled them off, exposing a red 7 inch long, 3 inch wide member, with a piercing at the tip and ridges on the bottom. Seeing it made your eye widen more and face go red 'Oh my God!' you thought to yourself 'How is a dick like that possible?!?'

Papyrus stops moving his tongue & slides it out, then proceeded to do the same. His member 9 inches long and 2 inches thick which was smooth like & slick with only a bit of bumps at the bottom, your eyes still wide at the length face redder than a cherry. "S-sso, am I done with my punishment officers?" you asked a bit shakingly still trying to adjust from the pleasure they both gave you while slightly panting 'Are you kidding kid~' Sans says a bit thinking that you were joking & Papyrus adds on 'We were just warming you up for whats next~'

( Me: ok, now the portal is completely blocking anyone else interrupting this book, I think it's time to say, Till we meet again my friends & fellow sinners as well as the goddess of lust worshipers, part 2 will be soon ;3

Sans: *peeks out shaking head* the hell is wrong with this generation.... ┴┬┴┤_O)├┬┴┬

Me: SANS, LET THERE BE SIN! ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ also i'd love to give credit with these emoji's from a site called jemoticons.com, with emoji's from A to Z, you can edit them anyway you'd like. 米^-^米

Sans: are you an ad now?....  (-__-)

Me: just shoo, get (○`・Д・')9

Sans: ok ok, i'm gone dirty skelefucker

Me: *pushes Sans out as i'm going out* j-jjust I'm trying to end this here so.... Ok, bye lil muffins *turns this off*)