A date with Papy (warning weird af at start)

Papyrus: "Okay this shouldn't be that hard to ask her." I assured myself in the mirror that it'll be fine if I just practice before the real thing. After several hours of my time trying to get it just right I walked out of my room thinking that I can do it, I can ask her to go on a date with me! I made my way to the room we gave her & I hear something. It sounds like she's singing, it sounds so amazing that I just stood there and listen from the door. Suddenly I hear footsteps come to the door and I panicked. I hid in the room next to her's & sighed softly in releif she didn't catch me outside her door like a creep. Suddenly the lights go on, I turned to see my brother in a skimpy police officer outfit.

"Finally my criminals gonna serve her se-" he stopped talking when he saw me and we just looked at each other in shock. "Papyrus I uhh I can explain.." he was stamering for a bit but I just walked out mortified by what I saw. 'The hell did he expected to go in there?' I thought to myself. I see (Y/n) sitting on the couch watching TV, sighing a bit I then proceeded to walk over to her, making it a bit casual. I sat by (Y/n) & starts to watch her (f/s), then I move a bit closer to her & looked at her a bit hessitent of my words "(Y-Y/n)..." I started to say but she looks at me with the most wonderful eyes I've ever seen saying "Yeah Papy?" I started to blush a bit but sighed softly and just said quickly "will you go on a date with me?"

I see her blush and smile, then said "I'd like that Papy." I smile back at her & gave her a hug, I feel her hugging me back and I smiled more. "So see you at 8?" "Yeah sounds good to me."

-le skip- 

I usually don't get dressed up, but I'd do it for her of course, I wait for a bit and then I see her coming to me in a beautiful (o/f/c) dress, it made me blush more and smile. 'Damn she looks incredible' I thought to myself, after clearing my throat I said "Shall we kitten~?" then held the door open for her, I hear her chuckle a bit then say "Yes we shall Papy." I feel her holding my hand and we walked out the door, I closed and locked it before we walk to the MTT resorts in Hotland. I reserved a table for 2 in the preformence area and the waiter brought us to our table. It's the best table there where it's not too loud and the lights don't shine directly on it, she looks at the menu a bit as well as I. The show then begins to start & everyone looked up at the stage.

We watched the show till it ends and the waiter comes over to take our orders. We get the couple's special then the waiter leaves, while he was gone me & (Y/n) told stories about our lives and got to know each other better. We had some common interests and I learned a bit about the surface from her, I believe I'd like to see it sometime in the future. After a while the waiter came back with the food and drinks, though it was spaghetti I didn't mind it really, I see (Y/n) start to eat a bit of it & I started to eat as well. I started to slurp a noodle & so does (Y/n), we start to get a bit close to each other till we accidentally kiss each other. The both of us blushes hard & our eyes - well my eye sockets and her eyes - are wide open. We stopped & I see her blush more, after paying & leaving we head to Waterfall next. As we walked around in Waterfall I take her to the echo tree to relax a bit after walking so much.

She leans against me and I couldn't help but kiss her on the head. She blushes again and I smiled and said"You look so cute when you blush kitten~" she looks at me blushing a bit more & I looked back at her blushing a bit. Suddenly she kisses me softly and I started to kiss her back, she wraps her arms around me and I started to wrap my arms around her waist a bit. We kept kissing each other and I feel her tongue start to go in my mouth and rolling around mine, I started to do the same back & I pulled her on my lap. I feel her back and hips as she feels my neck & shoulders, we stopped to breathe then went back at it again. I felt like I was in hevean, it lasted about a couple of hours before we stopped. The both of us still having our hands on each other were breathing a bit heavily and eyes a bit cloudy. "I-I love you kitten~" I said & she blushes and says "I love you too Papy" I started to blush again & kissed her more while she kisses me back.

We got home before Sans & I bring her to her room door. Letting her go in she looks at me and says "I had a really good time with you Papy." I smile and say "I did too kitten~" I gave her one more kiss before going to my room. I feel my soul getting warmer and I started to blush again "God I love her so much~"

(Me a talking: Ok so if you'd like a NSFW, put a S or P for me to know who would you like to fuck with first)