Date 1: Sans

(just to note, this'll be in 3rd person. Also, i love this pic X3)

After a couple of weeks living with the skele-bro's, you really felt like apart of their little life in your opinion. Doing pranks with Sans & cooking with Papyrus was fun, but you were having feelings for them both. You loved Sans's charisma on life, the puns he tells, & the way you two can just talk bout things so easily with each other. You also loved the way Papyrus is always saying what's on his mind, how he'd protect you from the other monsters, & having give you permission to let you ride on his back while walking around. You just loved those two goofy skeletons, but you don't know what would happen with them if they heard that.

One Thursday afternoon while you & Sans were walking around, he put his hand on your left shoulder. You looked over at him & he was on one knee, his cheek bones blushing light red. Though looking off to the side a bit, he said as clear as he can 'W-will you go on a date with me?' after hearing that you started to blush as well. He looked up at you & then looked back down 'I-I know you might not wanna, b-but i thought it was worth the shot.' he got up & was abut to walk off, but you stopped him. He was kind of confused & you smiled at him "Yeah, i-i'd like to go out with you Sans." you looked down for a bit, smiling & blushing & he did the same. 'Well, hehe, uhh how bout 8 this Saturday, sound good kid?' he looked over at you, smiling "Y-yeah, sounds good" After that you two walked home, you holding his arm as you both walked.

When you two got to the house, the door swung open, sending both of you jumping back in surprise. You see what appeared to be some kind of fish lady with red hair, yellow eye, & razor sharp looking teeth. You were kinda amazed yet scared at the same time, but when she saw you your face went white like the snow. Sans went in front of you & you see red & white bones float in the air. You hear him say to her 'Leave this human alone Undyne.' *U-Undyne* well now you knew her name at least, but she kept an eye on Sans like he was crazy. 'DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF SANS?!?! THAT'S A HUMAN!!' she shouted at him, her voice angry & confused 'Well she's with me & Papyrus, I or Papyrus would never let her be taken away even if you killed us both.' he protested back & Papyrus is a bit shocked as well as Undyne & you. Undyne looked at Papyrus in disbelief 'I-IS THAT TRUE?? YOU LET A HUMAN LIVE WITH YOU!?!?!', Papyrus sighs & goes next to Sans 'Yes it is Undyne, (y/n) lives with me & Sans.' he summoned a bone into his hand & is helping Sans protect you from her.

Undyne just smirked, gave a faint chuckle & just walked away. The three of you look confused & Papyrus just shrugged at this 'Let's just go inside, you'll get a cold.' Papyrus carried you inside bridal style & Sans mumbled, red faced, jealous about him holding you like that.

                                                                        ~le skip to Saturday~

You were getting ready for the date, so you decided to wear your (f/c) dress with matching shoes, & since it's cold you brought a (o/f/c) jacket with you. You were walking to where Sans is gonna meet you, as you get closer to him you see he's wearing a red shirt with back tux & tie (a.k.a. the pic above) & you smiled. He sees you & smiles as well, letting out a whistle your way 'Wow kid, you really look amazing' you held his hand & he blushed a bit "So do you Sans" he held yours back 'Shall we~' he said to you & was ready to walk 'We shall~" you said back, you two laughed & he started walking with you, leading you to Waterfall.

When you guys get there, you see a blanket laid by the echo tree with a basket, little flowers leading the way 'W-Wow, Sans this is beautiful" 'Glad you like it (Y/n)~'. Hearing him say your name made you feel warm & sends a nice shiver down your spine, you just loved hearing his voice saying your name. He walks you to the blanket & you two sit on it 'So some sandwiches, I'm sorry if it's not fancy or anything' "It's fine really Sans, i'm just happy to be with you" He smiled & you smiled back a bit flustered. Sans takes the sandwiches out & hands you one "Thanks Sans" he smiled more 'You're welcome (Y/n)~' You blushed more & started to eat your sandwich. He smiled a bit & started to eat his sandwich as well, then you two start watching the waterfall. You see two slices of bread & take them out, you looked at Sans then back at the bread slice's. 

Sans faces you & is a bit confused, then you held the slices on the sides of his skull. He, now staring into your eyes while you stare back, 'Um, what are you doing (Y/n)?' You smiled "I'm making a Sanswich" His skull went red & you giggled a bit, blushing as well. You stare into each others eyes a bit more & you started to lean in a bit. He realized what you're about to do & braced himself, as you kissed him he started to kiss back. You wrap your arms around him to deepen the kiss, then he wraps his arms around your waist. Now on his lap, still kissing each other deep & softly, you both then stopped for air. He smiled 'I-I love you (Y/n)~' he said with a red heart in his left eye socket "I love you too, my sugar skull~' you said to him & you both laughed a bit.

After talking & walking back to the house, you two were at the door & smiling & blushing messes. He opens the door for you & you walked in thanking him by kissing his cheek bone. When you go in the room you're staying in & closed the door, you hear Sans cheering with joy & you laughed a bit.

The next morning you woke up to hear arguing in the living room. You opened your door a bit & saw Sans & Papyrus fighting, yelling at each other when you see Papyrus raise his hand. You rushed down the stairs & got in front of Sans. Papyrus slapped you, not really thinking & you fell onto the ground with a red mark on your cheek. Papyrus realized what he just did & was terrified, Sans tackled Papyrus to the ground, angry that had happened to you. You got up & separated the two skeletons '(Y/n) i'm s-so sorry that i did that, i-i didn't mean to hurt you' Papyrus said & went to his room upset of what he did.

You stopped him & he looked at you confused "I-It's ok Papy, really i'm fine. I just don't want you hurting each other" Papyrus smiled a bit & kisses your cheek where he hit you. 'Ok then, if that is your wish kitten~' He goes into his room & shuts the door, Sans looked at you 'Why would you do that, taking a hit for me that is?' You smiled at him "Because i care about you Sans"

Me talking: ok now that THAT happened, what do you think about it? & how will Papyrus deal with this? Oh i'm also planning on doing an Ask thing on here just to let you know.