Pap's thoughts (warning, a bit sad to start)

I sit on the edge of my bed, wondering why the hell i did that? Why does she still tolerate me when i slapped her?? Why do i feel like i-i should..... I feel something go down the side of my cheek bone & i checked it. It looked like a single tear 'B-but, only w-weak monsters c-ry...' i told myself between hiccuping sobs. 'I-I'm not a weak mm-monster..i-i'm not.....' i kept saying quietly to myself, then i hear a knock at my door & i just stared "Papy, you okay in there?" it was (Y/n)'s voice outside the door.

I wiped the tears away with my hand & go to the door. 'Y-yeah i'm f-ine' i feel like i know that she can tell i'm lying. "Well if you wanna talk i'm hear to listen. But i finished my chores & made your favorite thing for dinner" i was kinda confused, i mean what did she make to eat & she said it was my favorite thing 'I-is it Lasagna?' i asked her by the door "Yeah it is. Do you want to stay in there & i bring you a plate or do you want to eat it in the kitchen?"

I slowly opened the door & look down at (Y/n) with my eyes a bit tearful still. Her face had a kinda mourningful feel to it & all of a sudden i feel her arms wrap around me, it felt nice yet weird 'W-What are you doing (Y/n)?' i asked a bit confused. She looked up at me & smiled a bit & i felt myself heat up when i see her smiling at me "It's a hug papy, i-is this okay if i hug you?" she let go & backed away a bit like it was an issue. I see her blush & look to the side like if she'd done something wrong.

I then just without thinking grabbed her waist & hugged her close to me. I then feel her hugging me back, it gave me a nice & warm feeling inside my soul that i'v never felt before in my life & i wanted it to last forever. Suddenly i feel like i'm caressing something slowly & i hear her lightly gasping a bit, i look & see my hands are on her hips. I blushed hard & moved them off her hips 'L-lets go to the kitchen to eat now' "Yeah, i'm getting a bit hungry myself." instead of letting her walk down the stairs, i pick her up bridal style in my arms & carried her down.

She laughed lightly & said "H-Hey, i can walk myself you know." I smirked at her & said 'A precious delicate flower such as you shouldn't have to walk all the way down these stairs, you could trip & i don't want that to happen to you kitten~' but of course i tripped & both me & (Y/n) fell down the stairs. I felt my face in between something soft & warm, i got up & realized i was on top of her in a very let's just say it looked a bit sexual. My waist was right between her legs & my face was by her breast, i looked at her, her eyes closed like she's asleep & blushing a bit while facing the right side, her (h/c) hair glistened in the light like the rocks on the ceiling of the underground in waterfall.

When she opened her eyes & our gaze met, I felt a certain spark go off in my soul like she & I were suppose to be together. I felt my face heat up & I blushed as well as her, I slowly lean in when I hear her sweet voice say the nick name i'm letting her use for me, sounding a bit nervous "P-Papy..." 'Yes kitten~' I whispered to her in her ear "W-What are you doing?" I looked at her & see she looked like a deer in headlights. I then realized what I was doing & got off of her immediately then helped her up 'S-Sorry, I didn't know what got into me there.' "I-It's okay, let's go eat now" she said & walked to the kitchen, I watched her walking from behind & was blushing more.

I then followed & sat at the table in the kitchen. She serves me a plate of Lasagna, it smelled amazing. She then handed me a fork & knife "I hope you like it, I did my best to make it for you." my sockets widen when i heard her say that, *J-Just for me?* I thought & blushed. I got a piece on a fork & ate it, it tasted incredible, I kept eating more of it & I looked up to see she was smiling like she was glad I liked it. She then got herself a plate & started eating, I see her light up in a way that made me smile. I hear Sans walking into the kitchen & see that he looks a bit sleepy, he got himself a plate & sat next to (Y/n). He took a bite & his sockets went wide like mine did when i ate it as well, he broke the silence by saying 'My god, this is amazing!'I see (Y/n) smile & blush then murmur all shy like "Thank you".

After dinner, we all sat on the couch to watch a movie on TV together. It was kinda weird at the start, but it was suppose to be a horror movie as well so I don't know how (Y/n) would react. I then see a persons head get cut clean off & (Y/n) hid under the blanket, I chuckled a bit then bring her close to me & comforted her. Then I looked down & see Sans was in my arms instead of (Y/n), He looked completely uncomfortable & i was weird'd out as well. I hear (Y/n) giggling like she planned that & I pushed Sans off my lap, then we just kept watching the movie like nothing happened.

Me talking: Heya, would you like to see another character come on here? Lemon? or should Papy take you on a date as well? let me know in the comments. Love y'all my sweety muffins X3