The shelf was in much worse condition than the books, however, and now with the slightest pressure, it sent the entire thing crumbling. Todoroki coughed and blew away the dusty air as he tried to refocus on what was in front of him.

To his surprise, another male stood out before him, crouched on the ground and holding one hand on a curved blade that was resting in front of him in a way that looked ready to strike if the prince so as attacked him. But from the spikes of ash blonde and the piercing eyes of scarlet, Todoroki knew he was in no danger.

"What do you want spoiled brat?" Bakugou sighed, placing his weapon back.

"Name calling now?" Todoroki muttered. "And here I thought we would not continue the feud of our parents."

"Shut it." Bakugou rolled his eyes, beginning to grow annoyed. "What do you want?"

"I wandered in here because it looked different than the rest of the block. I assume you came in here for the same reason?"

"Yeah... my area was pretty much destroyed, aside from this place. I came in from the back and started to read this book here. The title was more than eye-catching..."

Todoroki's eyes widened a bit. "You're able to read the language here?"

"Yeah... its close to Tineenian. An older style and some words are different... but I'm able to get the gist of the shit."

"Interesting..." Todoroki muttered, turning back to glance at the titles, now understanding that Livtabt might have been how the language of the barbarian society originated. Another aspect lost to history it appeared... much like this entire place. Or at least until this moment, as the two uncovered more of things.

Bakugou nodded, going back to picking up the book he had been looking through before getting interrupted by the rival prince. Todoroki sighed, looking as Bakugou turned back to the novel he seemed to be skimming through. He rose a brow at this, watching as the male seemed to be absorbed by it.

"Did you find something?" Todoroki asked, seeing as his louder companion had suddenly grown quiet.

Bakugou was still where he had been, but though now he seemed to be enthralled by something, the male flipping through page after page of the nearly collapsed piece of literature he was holding. Eyes of ruby following every line of the page, as he stiffened more and more.

"Hey, half-and-half?" Bakugou called out.

"What?" Todoroki spoke, coming closer to see what exactly the male was reading.

"How many Gods are there?" Bakugou asked, eyes seeming unsure of it all, or at least his ability to translate from this lost language to his native one.

"Twelve." The male with silver and cerulean orbs answered back with no hesitation.

Bakugou gulped, glancing above him and looking towards the mural. The images of fourteen beings matching the number that had just been mentioned in his book as well. The two that had been lost... very much present here.

"Ophelia and... Cerius." He muttered, looking towards the other prince who was now listening with curiosity. "Apparently... the youngest and oldest of them all."

"What?" Todoroki mumbled, moving towards Bakugou enough to look at the book he was reading. "That can't be. There are twelve Gods..."

"I'm not trying to argue with you bastard..." Bakugou gritted his teeth. "I'm just fucking letting you know what this shit here says!"

"Well, what does it say?" Todoroki asked, a hint of uncertainty in his words.

"Cerius was the oldest of the Gods... created from mortal fears. He became the God of Fear and Illness. However, the twelve Gods that we know of banished him after he did something unspeakable. Then the words stop, not even fucking saying what he did that was so horrible to get him kicked out of the God's realm."