Orbis non Sufficit

Ch.10- Orbis non Sufficit

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

The morning came with an annoying clammer from the next room over. Both you and Uraraka groaning as the sudden shouts about something too muffled for you to hear coming in through the walls.

Slowly you rose from the bed you had peacefully been resting in. Grabbing the newly purchased snowy attire and moving towards the changing curtain. Uraraka yawned sleepily, slowly nodding her head to let you know she understood you were changing.

Your new attire was not much different from your current one: long black pants with some metal around your thighs, a dark hood attached to an ocean blue button up, then the white short sleeves stopping just above your elbows (only now they ran towards your wrist and added a pair of black gloves), and finally a pair of red boots and red bag to match. Your attire wasn't the fanciest thing in the world, but you liked it that way, knowing it provided you with easy enough access to move around.

You emerged a few moments later, turning to see the witch was moving around with sleep still in her eyes. Hopefully, some breakfast would do her good, or at least some hot tea to wake her up before you all walked into a tundra-like environment.

Your attention was given to your bags and packing them as best you could as Uraraka went into her own attire. Only to be disturbed near the end when a knock came from your door. You could see Uraraka waving you a hand and motioning for you to answer it.

You did so, unlocking the door and looking at the six males who were already dressed and ready to go. By this time Uraraka had finished changing as well and warmly smiled to your companions, offering them to come inside while she finished packing up her own things.

Everyone filed in at their own pace, looking around as if to see what sorts of strange and foreign things happened inside the room of the opposite sex. However, their ideas were quickly shattered when they saw that it looks just like their own rooms, aside from being a tad bit messier since Uraraka and yourself were still packing up.

"You look practical." Todoroki spoke towards you, seeing as your attire was perfectly situated for the 'Great Northern Adventure' that would soon be embarked upon.

"You seem to have dressed appropriately as well, Todoroki." You told him, seeing as the male had an extra layer of warmth added to his usual blue overcoat. Now it was a dark blue winter jacket, with matching white gloves.

Along with this, his new sword was situated perfectly on his hip, its shiny gloss cover making it quite easy for everyone to see he was armed and ready to defend himself or others at a moment's notice.

Next to the Highar prince, however, was his exact opposite in preparedness. Bakugou, as it appeared, was going to go as he was usually dressed. In his shirtless, cape wearing, slightly ripped and tattered pants self. And from how he seemed to still be brewing over the events of last night, you knew better than to engage with this living ball of spite.

"Kacchan... are you going in that?" Midoriya asked, catching his words as soon as he said them. "I-I mean! A-are you sure it's okay for you to go somewhere so cold dressed like that?!"

Bakugou glared towards the stuttering friend from his childhood, his lip raised and showing off his sharp canines. His eyes glancing from the green haired male to the redhead who was standing behind him.