Chapter 9

It's been a few months, it's now the begin of December. No one knows about me and Khal. I got dressed In my boring school uniform with a huge warm black  cardigan and thigh high soaks. I slipped on some flats and made my way to school a little earlier like everyday. I walked to Khal's class room and slipped into the room, locking the door. I turned around and saw Khal sitting at his desk running his hands through his hair. He looked so stressed, his skin was a bit pale and he had dark bags under his eyes. He had a stubble going on from not saving,and it was getting longer then usually. I sat on his desk and he looked up at me giving me a small smile. His dale dark drown eyes locked with me.

"Why are you so stressed"  I asked running my hand in his hair fixing it.

"These idiots and mid terms" he mumbled as he looked back at his papers.

"You need to relax" I said getting up and standing behind him. I slid my hands down from his neck to his shoulders. I started to rubber his neck and strong shoulders. He leaned closer to me letting out a groan.

"Your amazing" he mumbled closing his eyes.

"I know" I said leaning over kissing his lips lightly.

"You need help?" I asked him sitting down on the desk.

"I'm the only one allowed to see these" he said  not even trying to hide the papers from me.

"And?" I asked  rolling my eyes.

"I already took my mid-term for this class" I said taking some from his stack and grabbing a pen. As I graded paper I felt his eyes on me.

"Aren't you suppose to be grading?" I asked him looking up from  the papers.

"Yeah, but I rather look at you" he said and I smirked. I went back to grading and so did Khal.

"Are you going to the trip to Canada?" he asked after some time of just grading in silence.

"Clearly" I said not looking up from the papers.

"So am I" he said placing his hands on my thighs

"Why?" I asked looking up at him.

"They need more teachers to make sure dumb teenagers don't do dumb things" he said pulling at my skirt, trying to move me closer to him.

"You know I am a teenager" I said not letting him bring him closer.

"You might be but you're not" he said pulling me down to him lightly placing a kiss on my lips.

"You make no sense" I mumbled against his lips.

"Stop talking" he mumbled against my lips as he kept kissing me. I straddled him wrapping my arms around his neck. He kept kissing me roughly his hands exploring my body.

"Khal" I mumbled looking at the time but he let out a growl and pushed harder against me kissing me even harder. As the bell rang I pulled away from him taking in a breath of air.

"I need to get to first period" I told him gathering my things.

"No you don't" he whinnied like a little kid.

"You have a class" I told him as I pulled his hands off my hips.

"I'll come by your house today " he said as I made my way out of his room  and to English.

As I got home from school I changed out my skirt just walking around in a tank top and some lacy panties. I was home alone till later tonight, I didn't have to bother with pants. I tied up my hair in a messy pony tail and turned on the music. I had to pack for Canada since we are leaving this weekend. I got my large nike gym bag and started packing things I would need like sweaters, thick leggings, jackets, socks and such. I heard the door open and then loud steps. I panicked, it was way to early for my mom to be home. I let out a small squeal as my door opened and Khal walked in.