Outside the diary (7)

Haven't made a chapter since last month. Is so so sorry for the long way but I had no inspiration on what to write that time but here's a new chapter!!!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Jimin's P.O.V

Yoongi told me to meet him at the park. Maybe if I run home fast enough, I can get away from this. My last class is going to be over soon.

*Bell Ring*

Here goes nothing...

I dashed out of the classroom and to the entrance of the school to leave but as soon as I reached the front of the school, a cold  hand grabbed my wrist why sent shivers down my spine..

I turned to see who it was and as expected,... Yoongi

Mission failed I guess...

"Where are you going so quickly?" he asked me

"J-just to meet you so that I won't keep you waiting for too long... "

"Jimin, don't you lie to me"

"I... I was going to go home" I said quietly but loud enough for only him to hear...

"That's what I thought let's go."

He dragged me from school all the way to the park. I couldn't do anything but follow him like a lost puppy.

-At the park-

We are now sitting on a bench, with such beautiful view upon me. The ocean, dance gracefully as it moved. The sun, soon going to set. On top of that, the weather, so cooling. Not too hot and not too cold. It was perfect.

But sadly, the topic we are going to talk about, might ruin everything.

I looked at my hand as it was shaking. I'm afraid. To tell Yoongi everything. This might be a big impact on our friendship... I then felt his hands on mine. I don't know why, but that calmed me down a bit...

"So... Tell me... Where did you get that big bruise?" He started...

I took a deep breath and look directly at his face. It was softer then usual. He didn't look as intimidating for the first time. Instead, there I see, a worried expression...

I hate myself for that. For making people feel worry because if me.... Maybe I really need to tell someone... Maybe, Yoongi is the one and only...

"Yoongi... " I started and explained everything to him. He just sat there with pain expressions...

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I.. I didn't wasn't to worry anyone.. "

"FUCK THAT! You should've told me! I would've-" he's voice started to break.

"I would've protected you. I would've defended you...  It's all my fault" he said as tears streamed down his face.

He kneeled down and held my hands and bury is face in them...

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to protect you"

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't fulfill my promise to be there for you everytime..." he said as more tears came down...

I didn't notice that tears were running down my face too... I held his face up so that we're able to make eye contact..

"Yoongi... Yoongi, look at me... It's not- It was never your fault... " I assured him..

"But if I had been there, this wouldn't happen..."

Yoongi then stood up and hugged me...

"Jimin... I promise... I promise that I'll never let anyone hurt you again..."

I just nodded in respond, still crying and dig my head into the crook of his neck...

For an hour, we did nothing but sat on the bench, in each other's grasp, looking at the beautiful scenery... I never want this moment to end...

...

"Jimin... I love you... As more then a friend" Yoongi said out of the blue which made me shock.

I was speechless...

"I-

"Please, accept me... I promise to love you and cherish you with all my heart. I'll protect you from everything that is there to tear you down.."

I smiled... I felt so lucky... My crush... Had become my partner... But, I know our friendship is at stake. But, if I ever let go of this opportunity, I might never get another one...

"I love you too"

~The End~

-edited-