1

edited.

Just like any other day, I wake up extremely late due to staying awake all night editing and playing solo Let's plays.

Crawling out of bed, my dog Scar, looked up at me and huffed.

"Yeah, I know", I grumbled. "Let me use the bathroom and I'll feed you."

I walked to the bathroom. Did my business and brushed my teeth. Staring into my mirror and thinking, what would the guys think of me? Am I weird? Ugly? Too pale?

All these thoughts clouded my mind. I sighed, rubbed my eyes and walked out.

I started walking to the door and whistled for Scar.

"Let's go bud."

We walked down the hall, down the stairs and right into the kitchen.

I grabbed some dog food and poured it into Scar's food bowl. Placing it by the wall, Scar immediately came up and ate it.

Walking to the counter, I started up some coffee and pulled out some eggs and bacon. I slowly cooked.

After eating, I heard that familiar ringtone. I raced up the stairs and answered the phone.

"Hey, Evan."

"Hey Jon!"

"Uh, what's up?"

"Wanna play some GTA with me? All the other guys are too busy hmph."

"Sure! Of course, just let me turn on my console. Send me an invite!" Jonathan hung up, a massive shit eating grin on his face.

Time to play

-

Short, I know. I apologize.